⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all done hyping MdL or nah?? Especially my Portuguese brotha, Coupé It Coupé It . Porque, when we have Eder Militao and Ruben Dias in the world.
giphy.webp

Why are you so down on de Ligt? I don’t get it. Is it cause you’re a PSV fan? :lol:

For all you know, he’ll be a RM player in a few years. I’m telling you man he’s good and extremely smart and strong for his age.

As for Ruben Dias, I agree. I think he’s one of the best young CB’s in the world and I think United are absolutely stupid for spending all that money on Harry as opposed to Dias....

But Militão bro? Really? You know I’m a Porto fan right? You forgot that? :lol:. He’s not even a true CB, prone to wayyyy too many mistakes. He’s not a true RB either, he’s more a utility player. Swiss Army knife if you know what I mean.

I’d have way less faith in Militão going forward. Porto may have fleeced RM like we did with Danilo. I’m just saying :lol:

Whose spot is DL taking at Juve?

Bonucci, without a doubt. But Bonucci will still get playing time with De Ligt. I think it’s going to be a ongoing 3 man rotation for the 2 CB positions in the first half of the season.

By the knockout stages of the CL, Juve should know which pair is best.

That all being said, there have been consistent rumors of Bonucci leaving, so who knows if what I just said even gets that far.

Bro, btw, you want Higuian at Roma?

Also @champcruthik this player Diogo Queirós who will be on Porto this upcoming season is the reason I wasn’t sweating that Militão transfer. Diogo has been the captain and CB of Portugal’s multiple titles on the youth level. He’s coming into Porto and expected to start. He could be Ruben Dias partner for years to come since a Portugal are lacking a CB.

I’m glad he’s finally on the top squad, played for Porto B last year. Keep your eyes open.

Zlatan isn't lying tho :lol:

Agreed, he’s definitely not lying.

Carlos Vela was always a talent. Probably the most talented Mexican of the last twenty years.

But he absolutely underachieved in his career. He was suppose to be a bigger star. His career ended up being very disappointing. He was way too comfortable at being comfortable. He had mental issues too from what I remember.

Carlos Vela has said a few times he saw soccer as just a job and didn’t really love the sport like that so I think from Velas perspective just being able to make millions and living comfortable in a nice city he’s happy. I can’t knock him for that mans just living his life.

Carlos Vela has said a few times he saw soccer as just a job and didn’t really love the sport like that so I think from Velas perspective just being able to make millions and living comfortable in a nice city he’s happy. I can’t knock him for that mans just living his life.

Yea that’s great and all, whatever makes him happy, salute.

But from a neutral football fan’s perspective, extremely disappointing. Could have been even better.

Very reminiscent to by boy Quaresma. You’ll always think “what if?” with players like these.

Freddy Adu was slated to be the next Pele. Now his name is associated with "biggest busts" in American sports history. How is Freddy Adu such an outrageous choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom