⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zlatan telling Bob Bradley to go home :lol:

FantasticNiftyIndigowingedparrot-small.gif

zlatan to bob bradley. also me to all the LAFC fans :lol:

Last edited:
Thursday: Zlatan says he is the best player in MLS by far. Roasts Carlos Vela.

Before the game: Zlatan calls himself a Ferrari amongst Fiats.

Turns out those quotes were him being pretty modest considering what he did in the game. Very un-Zlatan like. Is this the start of a new, humble Zlatan?

Squad. Handing out free fades in jape jape 's city. We finna dance at Camp Nou Ade style on October 27th. Don't think I ain't got that Sunday circled in red.
926.JPG

CR7 bro-ing out with Gigi and Pjanic. MdL fitting in lovely. Lookin' like the youngin' Sarri forced the older kids to play with.
923.JPG

“I didn’t work all my career to come to the MLS just to be compared to Carlos Vela. The media made a huge mistake. You don’t compare Ferrari’s with Fiats. Tonight I showed I’m the best player in the league.”

The disrespect, I love this guy. Talk the talk and back it up

Yo, Coupé It Coupé It , apparently reports are leaking that Demiral was unhappy with the MdL signing and doesn't prefer to fight for his place against de Ligt, Bonucci, Chiellini and Rugani. Man's **** gonna be glued to the Juve bench, seeing no burn. If I'm a club like MU or Gunners in desperate need of a CB this summer window, I'm matching the fee Juventus paid Sassuolo for Merih. That's a fleece. Make it 20M even, he's worth it.

Squad. Handing out free fades in jape jape 's city. We finna dance at Camp Nou Ade style on October 27th. Don't think I ain't got that Sunday circled in red.
926.JPG

CR7 bro-ing out with Gigi and Pjanic. MdL fitting in lovely. Lookin' like the youngin' Sarri forced the older kids to play with.
923.JPG

The Real Madrid pic looks extra washed when compared to the Juve pic :lol: :lol:

MdL is also very lucky many of these players speak English. :lol:

I saw a clip of Aaron Ramsey speaking Italian in his first Juve presser. Very impressive. But his compatriot Bale is out here in Madrid asking “Donde esta la bibliotheca?” After 6 years :lol:

Rumors are Higuian doesn’t want to be loaned out. He wants to stay at Juve and be a sub. I respect that. He’s moved enough after a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom