⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
luisfigo luisfigo that kit btw, flames bruh, I don’t know how you got the kit that the players wear on the pitch with the date :pimp:

But I remember that game like the back of my hand. I was in HS with my basketball friends at my house, they all knew who Ronaldo was, he was famous. But I kept telling them that the best player on the team is Quaresma. That they should all pay attention cause Quaresma was better.

Ronaldo scored that game but then Quaresma scored in the end too, I was going bonkers bro. Running around the house :lol:

Found it a few years ago on eBay from seller fkdirect out of England so I got a few of those and a bunch of 10 de Julho. They have old old felt epl namesets along some of the most random stuff. Like a #77 quaresma inter nameset.

Damn I’m that old that you were still in high school during that game?!?! I took an early longer lunch from work to watch that game. I did the same thing that summer hyping up quaresma to my buddies who were just getting into it.

hahaha I didn't want to say ever (although I believe it) but then people would throw Eusebio in my face and I've never seen him play so I'd have no basis of comparison.

I'd give you Quaresma but the dude had 1 good leg. Dude HAD to perfect the Rabona and Trivela because of how trash his weaker foot is.

Rui was just a pleasure to watch, sucks he got benched for an emerging Kaka.

Rui Costa first senior cap was in like 1992 1993. So no on him being the most talented in the last 20 years. The last 30? I’ll give you that. Take your pick amongst Rui Costa, figo, quaresma, Ronaldo, renato Sanches, Bernardo, or João felix and i would not argue at all. But he was overshadowed only by zidane in the late 90s serie a and we all know how good Zizou was. His best football was at fiorentina. Then his first few years in Milan weren’t bad either but he started to decline in 03/04 and as you said, kaka came along. He’s always been a forgotten player of that era because there were so many greats but he was up there with them all.

I started to wear my socks down low while playing because of him.

5B9022BB-AC35-4FBE-A25A-29801EAF027D.jpeg

Still waiting for Atleti’s “evidence” and their “documents” so barca "don’t get away with 80 million”

Last edited:
Found it a few years ago on eBay from seller fkdirect out of England so I got a few of those and a bunch of 10 de Julho. They have old old felt epl namesets along some of the most random stuff. Like a #77 quaresma inter nameset.

Damn I’m that old that you were still in high school during that game?!?! I took an early longer lunch from work to watch that game. I did the same thing that summer hyping up quaresma to my buddies who were just getting into it.

Meh, you’ll probably outlive me tho. :lol:

"I have liked Lukaku for a long time, it would be a great reinforcement but today he is at Man United. Icardi and Nainggolan are out of our project. It is not easy without attackers, I will evaluate Perisic in the role I have in mind

@cou

Yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom