⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watch the Copa Libertadores matches yesterday?

-River vs Cruzeiro was filled with controversy over VAR. After review, River gets a PK at the 98th minute (ref had only added 6 minutes) for a foul on a corner kick that the ref shouldn't have let happen (they were way past the 96th minute before the corner was played). Luckily, Matias Suarez missed the PK attempt and the game ended 0-0.

-Godoy Cruz vs Palmeiras was a great match. With two goals from Santiago Garcia, Godoy Cruz went up 2-0 in the first half and looked like they were going to pull off the first big upset of the tournament. Palmeiras then makes it 2-1 before committing a foul on Garcia in the box. After Garcia misses the PK attempt that would've put his team up 3-1 (and given him a hatty), Palmeiras ends up tying it 2-2 and has the upper hand going back to Brazil for the second leg.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you guys aren't tuning in to these matches, you are missing out. Especially if you're tuning into pointless friendlies in lieu of real, competitive football.

Not everybody has bein sports

Wishing Asensio a speedy recovery. I hope he comes back stronger

EAPsiZIWkAAEVXh.jpg

Looking forward to seeing their matches. It's gonna be lit

I’m probably just going to bite the bullet and get FuboTV. I get frustrated searching for streams since Reddit shut down r/soccerstreams...

just got my new FS from prime day with the sling deal. I'll be checking out some Copa Lib footy tonight :pimp:

I’m not worthy to watch Cops Libertadores...,.

I still have absolutely no CLUE how the domestic leagues of Argentina,
Brasil, and Mexico work....

And mumtiopeople have tried to explain it to me numerous times, I just shut down :lol:

I’m not worthy to watch Cops Libertadores...,.

I still have absolutely no CLUE how the domestic leagues of Argentina,
Brasil, and Mexico work....

And mumtiopeople have tried to explain it to me numerous times, I just shut down :lol:

Yeah, I've given up on you. You're a lost cause.

A front 3 of Laca, Auba, and Zaha would be absolutely nasty. But our biggest priority is the backline and it looks like we're about to **** that up and keep these guys for another season.
If they had just taken care of business at home to Palace and Brighton, we wouldn't be in this mess:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom