⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Sane decides soon. We know what everyone else wants besides him currently. Pep and City want him to stay, his girl wants him to stay. His mom wants him to go Bayern has made it vocally known all the way from board members to a Bayern player posting “Mia San Mia” Under something he posted.

What is Bayern doing wrong?
It’s the transfer season

Some people have found it annoying how people from Bayern’s board all the way to Bayern players openly courting Sane for him to come to Bayern. Which we know goes on behind the scenes but it’s perceived different when it’s just out in the public and media all day everyday. Everyday it’s a new quote from someone at Bayern or a public figure Bayern adjacent about why Sane should come there :lol:

Personally I don’t care at all it’s Sane’s decision at the end of the day. But I can understand why a clubs board members and fans of the club they are trying to buy from would find it annoying to constantly speak on it when you could just give the simple “X is good player but he is a player at Y club and that is that.

It's a mystery to me how Ziyech and Van De Beek are still Ajax players. Something has gotta be going on behind the scenes.

It's a mystery to me how Ziyech and Van De Beek are still Ajax players. Something has gotta be going on behind the scenes.
It’s not that far fetched to me
Ajax is a great club and ten hag is a great coach
Players are waking on water in Amsterdam (a great city)
Would be hard to leave that tbh

More money elsewhere but they will be minnows wherever they go

It’s not that far fetched to me
Ajax is a great club and ten hag is a great coach
Players are waking on water in Amsterdam (a great city)
Would be hard to leave that tbh

More money elsewhere but they will be minnows wherever they go

I can imagine the city and not the league would be the hardest thing to leave.
But the prospect of playing in either Spain, Italy, or England would be too good to pass up.
And if they're able to show the quality they displayed last season on a consistent bases, then they shouldn't have any problems being in any starting XI.

Bruno Fernandes is clearly auditioning for Liverpool today..... :emoji_thinking:

Come to Papa

img_920x519$2019_07_25_03_41_59_1580523.jpg

Atléti are gonna **** themselves. They’ve always taken advantage of a good relationship with Barca.. gonna ruin it over a transfer they knew was happening months in advance and never complained

I wanna cop that Chelsea away shirt but don't know which player to get. Kante or the yank, I guess.

Good morning

@LA Diggler if you don’t think Woodward is a buffoon by now, god help you. You’re about to buy Harry Mcguire (an average CB) for a world record shattering fee of €90 million.....

Butttttttttttttt United won’t fork up €60 million for Bruno Fernandes......

To make matters worse - after Bruno’s great performance against last Liverpool night and Klopp mobbing him after the game, the rumors of Bruno Fernandes going to Liverpool only gets hotter. (Remember, Liverpool they haven’t spent a single CENT this Summer).

This is the master plan English way? :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom