⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of this show, don't know what ya'll are talking about - but I'll check it out sometime this Fall, thanks.

its called Gomorrah based in Napoli, first two seasons is on Netflix, 3rd season you gotta find online for with subtitles,

Looks dope I’ll def check it out....Speaking of Napoli where the hell has my Napolitan homie @bluelion been, he was the only Napoli fan here? Y’all remember him? He’s Napolitan to the coreeeee. Banned probably?

its called Gomorrah based in Napoli, first two seasons is on Netflix, 3rd season you gotta find online for with subtitles,

Is this based on, or like, the movie? Gammorah the film was great. A little slow, but such a great story and very gritty, tense tone throughout.

Juventus tweeting about the Ronaldo accusations.....dont think this was the smartest tweet tbh

Last edited:
Spartak Moscow is coming up. Officially my fav Russian team having my Airbnb apartment overlooking their stadium. Was outside With the crowd as Russia lost in PKs in the World Cup. Humble bragging but stuff you guys I wanted years for the chance

8EB476F5-7060-48B8-B1B9-0AB6DCF9239E.jpeg
C3F72165-70D8-4BE1-B327-A1B4BA21D9FA.jpeg
116A6C96-3454-45DC-BAEF-4EF85495B12E.jpeg
28F83530-CD53-41D9-AFB1-7104D384665E.jpeg
43B0FFD6-F9F2-457E-A91A-30378EEC2665.jpeg

Chelsea ima have to stream it from sources. No where on TV:smh:

They shouldn't be saying anything, I know he'll probably get mad if they didn't publicly support him, but the club should definitely for everything to come out

Yup.

Hope nobody really got raped but if he did do it...this would shatter the Careers that have gone down in shambles Meter seeing as he’s obviously got a good amount left in the tank.

I’m waiting to see what happens with this CR7 thing before giving my 2 cents on him, but the way that Juve tweet says “allegedly dating back to 10 years ago” got me kinda mad.

We’ve seen sometimes women can take decades to come forth about rape. Not different from how men who were molested as boys in the Catholic Church can take decades to come forth about their sexual abuse. It insinuates that all victims who take long periods of time to speak have substantially less credibility.

Last edited:
I've said this before, I'd never, ever wear any club apparel in Napoli, I don't care if Porto are playing the Champions League final in Naples, I'd go around minding my own business. Napoli is the only city in Europe thats been able to intimidate me. (I've never been to Eastern Europe so I'm basing this on my experience, I'm sure many Eastern European war -torn cities are crazy too)....

Napoli is no joke, while I studied abroad in Rome I called it the South Bronx of Italy.... anyone planning on visiting Napoli, keep your head up and eyes open :lol:

Yeah, I'm headed to Positano in a few weeks for a friend's birthday, and one of my other friends recommended to kick it in Napoli for a few days. My dad told me "You better be taking the shuttle straight to Positano from the airport, otherwise I'm not letting you go on this trip peacefully" :lol: I'm sure I'd be fine but it just seems too much of a hassle to deal with while trying to have fun on vacation. It's bad enough to always protect your pockets in major Southern European cities, but it seems 100x more annoying to deal with in Napoli. I'd rather go to places where I don't have to disguise myself as a homeless dude in order to not get pickpocketed/robbed.

Knowing myself though, I'll probably give in and end up going anyway :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom