⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really would hate to see a player of his caliber be be exiled to China...

Dudes career path has taken a weird turn,hope he can ball in Spain to earn a bigger move eventually

Crazy how he was a LB all those years..... made his way all to the top. Amazing, just like those goals.

Apparently it was Ryan Giggs who predicted he would change his position to LW.

If we throwin' it byke and getting nostalgic about Bale, my favorite memory is the way he torched Maicon when Spurs faced Inter in CL group stage.

Edit:
For context, it was the 2010-11 campaign. In case y'all wanna search YouTube vids/highlights.

My favorite Bale moment is the way he sonned Bartra in the Copa Del Ray final

@champcruthik @AZwildcats
How y'all gonna post that but no videos? :smh:

Yo, Thierry Henry Thierry Henry . Michelle Lewin in the new Derulo and Farruko vid. We major.

*yawn*

I need to put you on them Caribbean jawns, they way badder, natural, and they can dance.

Baletedly joining in the Bale appreciation

Shame how things have ended at Real but man,in his prime he was one of the deadliest wingers I've seen. That final season at Tottenham he was unplayable and was a dominant a force in the league I've seen.

It's right up there along with Ron's B'Dor season, Henry's 30 goal 15 assist season, Yaya's 20 goal campaign, RVP and RVN's best seasons at United, Suarez and Salah's golden boot years as the most dominant seasons I've seen in the Prem.

There was a reason Flo was so willing to break the transfer record on him.

There was a time when I would've killed to have him at United,thought it might actually happen at one point too when Mou started flirting hard with him publicly but he chose to be loyal to Real which ended up backfiring in terms of his career...

Lol Mou’s flirting was only two summers ago, you dodged a bullet. Paying a sizable fee and having both him and Sanchez on the books would have been a problem.

If it’s true about letting him leave on a free though I’m surprised there are no better takers. Going to have to wait to see if it happens and what the details are.

Bale is a scapegoat. Unwarranted and under appreciated

His time at Madrid has been nothing but a success. Trophies, crucial goals, showed up in big games.

Madrid and more specifically Zizous treatment of him is quite frankly baffling.

Yes he’s had his fair share of injuries and the fact he still struggles with the language is probably half the reason the fans haven’t taken to him, but he’s class. Absolutely world class and if it weren’t for his absurd wages he’d comfortably walk into most teams bar maybe Barca and Man City and that’s purely due to playing styles.

Y'all kill me with this stuff, his coach doesn't want him here, he's the team's highest earner and has missed half the matches there's been available, you can understand why a coach would want to move on from him. And said coach is unwilling to make it work. Zidane pushed for the signing of Bale, but something went wrong between the two during the 17-18 season, that's seems irredeemable.

Bale was kept in favor of Ancelotti, Ronaldo & Zidane and given some of the best wages in the sport. He said he would go after the final if things didn't change, things changed and didn't live up to his task at hand. A change is the best thing for all parties, if that can't happen everybody needs to be professional about it make things work for the best.

But what exactly is this injustice being done to Bale?

Still weird that another season in and only one team in the Bundesliga is sponsored by adidas
E8268474-0B03-4D35-B63A-90010154DDFC.jpeg

Y'all kill me with this stuff, his coach doesn't want him here, he's the team's highest earner and has missed half the matches there's been available, you can understand why a coach would want to move on from him. And said coach is unwilling to make it work. Zidane pushed for the signing of Bale, but something went wrong between the two during the 17-18 season, that's seems irredeemable.

Bale was kept in favor of Ancelotti, Ronaldo & Zidane and given some of the best wages in the sport. He said he would go after the final if things didn't change, things changed and didn't live up to his task at hand. A change is the best thing for all parties, if that can't happen everybody needs to be professional about it make things work for the best.

But what exactly is this injustice being done to Bale?
maybe ****ting on him in press conferences
and there were so many trash players on madrid last season yet everyone puts most of the blame on bale...the media ****s on him daily and no one in the club defends him
he's won a lot and deserves more respect imo

but real madrid is ruthless towards it's players which is one of the reasons not very many players leave on good terms but also the reason why madrid is so consistently successful

Arsenal is training at university of Maryland
And Real Madrid is training in Fedex(*******nns)

Yeah and that club is Bayern Munich. Adidas doesn't want it's logo on the rest of the Bundesliga's trash clubs.
The rest of the clubs wouldn't be "trash" if the DFB actually did something about Bayern buying the whole league.

he could def play for NTFC

That kick was a BAN move, his teamates should have let them hands fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom