⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nike-portugal-football-federation-2018-collection-1.jpg

nike-portugal-football-federation-2018-collection-2.jpg

nike-portugal-football-federation-2018-collection-3.jpg

nike-portugal-football-federation-2018-collection-4.jpg

nike-portugal-football-federation-2018-collection-7.jpg

:rolleyes Unless you're a hardcore footy fan & can appreciate A Mo Salah Egypt shirt, it's not going to be readily available here in the states. Maybe in the UK... Egypt just ain't popular here in the deplorable states of america.

James is a cool looking cat

Wonder if he can shine again on the stage that he made his name in

How do you know that Liverpool wouldn't have purchased them both ? And Beans Beans y'all got all the players y'all wanted (di Maria, zlatan, Pogba, Sanchez) yet y'all washed and are in disarray, but again, y'all choose to suck us off instead.

I'm with you Kroos is deff the real deal (still mad LVG messed the transfer up) but he came to madrid with the juice.. and what bigger names are you referring to?

I and many other Madridistas wanted Pogba, who might wind up having the better career, but is far from the midfield boss Kroos is.

And Toni wasn't that highly regarded when RM got him by footy fans and the club that watched/developed him as a youth:

https://www.si.com/soccer/2017/09/1...eason-behind-ex-bayern-stars-real-madrid-move

"Bayern Munich offered Toni a new contract. Toni knew what Mario Gotze was earning at Bayern Munich; Toni and Mario Gotze are [roughly] the same age. Bayern Munich didn't want to pay Toni more than €10 million.

"Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge told Toni: 'We won't pay you more than €10 million a year because you're not a world-class player.'

"If you know Toni, it's not about money. He needs the confidence of other people. He knew he was a very good player, a world-class player. That was the breaking point."

--

So I still think RM deserve props for identifying the extent of his talent, believing in him, and playing him deeper to flourish.

I hope Monchi learned his lesson with Salah and ask for an outrages amount for Alisson.

Only good news if it’s true is that Pool won’t get him.

the green away germany and ALL the portugal gear is fire. that white training top with the mini green crosses on the whole shirt. my god, but nike is washed right? :smokin

I’ve liked all the black Portugal kits that have come out. The new one is nice but his is my favorite.
meireles_web-big.jpg

Looking forward to these international friendlies.
[

I got rid of all of my jerseys except this one :pimp: The new black one is fine but too colorful for me to wear casually/in public.

I still want the older black and gold one, but I can only find huge sizes on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom