⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Ben Baller’s IG.... Someone needs to put him down with a Son nameset for that Korea shirt... that might be a warmup shirt though...
A46F74FC-3C50-4FA6-8D55-B76B71DAA12D.jpeg

I really hope Korea comes out with blue kits again like they did in the past; I'd buy one for the gym ASAP. I just can't get myself to wear bright red shirts or white shirts (other than part of a suit) for some reason

I used to have the 98 kit many years ago when my dad went on a business trip and bought it for me. No idea if it was real though, knowing my dad :lol:

nike_1998_south_korea_match_issue-world_cup_away_shirt.jpg

The white Portugal is the away jersey. The black is a prematch top or training jersey.

IMG_0364.PNG

There's also a tech fleece jacket that I need to have. Missed out on the last one from the euro
IMG_0365.PNG

Definitely grabbing that jacket and saving it for next winter.

Hot damn that Portugal tech fleece is slick. I got a couple of the City tech fleece sets and they are great.

I wish Portugal brought back the burgundy kit colorway they used until 2006, as well as the black and gold kit from that year

deco-2006-world-cup-portugal-signed-jersey.jpg

jersey-portugal-away-world-cup-2006-cristiano-ronaldo-cr7-13344-mlm3224247579_102012-f.jpg

These were the best kits we've ever had, and my dumb @#$ 17 year old self bought them 2-3 sizes too large. I was still transitioning out of the baggy era :smh:

Carvalho always reminds me of Detroit Piston’s great Joe Dumars...

Nike tech fleece are the best sweats out there especially the joggers... I got my son hooked up with 3 hoodies & 5 joggers...

I figured, buncha weirdos about to swarm into the city
ckDSoiA.png

seen the effery that's been going down in south beach for spring break? :rofl:

yes, I watched some videos. I even seen a couple of twitter threads on chicks caught cheatin' while in Miami on vacay :lol:

I wish Portugal brought back the burgundy kit colorway they used until 2006, as well as the black and gold kit from that year

deco-2006-world-cup-portugal-signed-jersey.jpg

jersey-portugal-away-world-cup-2006-cristiano-ronaldo-cr7-13344-mlm3224247579_102012-f.jpg

These were the best kits we've ever had, and my dumb @#$ 17 year old self bought them 2-3 sizes too large. I was still transitioning out of the baggy era :smh:

These are def the GOAT Portugal kits imo,so simple yet so clean and the perfect shade of red

Carvalho always reminds me of Detroit Piston’s great Joe Dumars...

Nike tech fleece are the best sweats out there especially the joggers... I got my son hooked up with 3 hoodies & 5 joggers...

Always thought he looked like cwebb. But I can see the dumars.

Definitely grabbing that jacket and saving it for next winter.

Dont lag on the jacket. Last euro I saw the tech fleece and the nylon windrunner but settled first for the windrunner. After I got paid a week later i went to order the tech fleece and it was gone. Should've got both at the same time. Just didn't want to spend almost $300 on two jackets. But I'm not waiting around this time.

Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi that jersey you posted from ben ballers instagram is like the 2004 home jersey or something like that. they're selling them on CFS. always wanted to cop that one but never had my size in the player issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom