⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if United finally told PP to look for another club. Just months ago Pizza boy was saying he could extend. That quote just says its over, not on who's terms. Also this isnt on Raiola alone. He works in the interest of his players, I'm sure they sign off on his BS. Just like PP knew about his dumb *** brothers doing those interviews. When is comes to Madrid, I dont think they were ever interested in PP. I know Zidane was but I don't think Flo and Co were ever sold. I mean look how much they paid over the odds for Eden. History has shown that when Madrid wants someone they usually get them. @jape is right, PSG probably the only club dumb enough to pay what we might want for him. Also Coupé It Coupé It , you know that quote was just United trying to negotiate by asking for something astronomical, especially considering he still had 2-3 years left on that contract. I like paul, on his day he's brillant. Just hasnt shown it in a United shirt consistently. I'm sure he will go on to be successful at his next club but he hasn't been the player we thought he would be. I've said this before but Bruno is the type of player we thought we were getting when we signed pogba.

Hold up Beans, you were one of the ones that was like “Florentino, give me 150 million for Pogba”... :sick:

I kept telling you during this time that you (and anybody who thought this way) that you were INSANE. Flo was willing but he stopped listening once that “gimmie 150 million” ish came up.

Well now, you’ll be lucky to get 1/3 of what you spent on Pogba. That’s just the facts. United missed that brief window in 2019 transfer window where RM would have paid €100 for Pogba.

You guys realllllyyyyyyy thought you could fleece Florentino. Florentino is way passed his due date, he done. But Flo would be GOD-DAMNED if he’d let that moron Ed Woodward pull a fast one on him.

Call that spade a spade bro, United really f**ed it up, that’s just the facts.

Real never came close to dropping 100m, apparently they never actually even hit pizzaboy up once according to Romano but go on about how the club should've sold their biggest asset at the time coming off a career season and a WC the year before for cheap just cause :lol:

Real never came close to dropping 100m, apparently they never actually even hit pizzaboy up once according to Romano but go on about how the club should've sold their biggest asset at the time coming off a career season and a WC the year before for cheap just cause :lol:

just cause?

Pogba wanted out what do you even mean?

Florentino was WILLING TO LISTEN. Back channels and Chiringuito all said he was.

You guys thought you could fleece Flo, just keep it 💯

flyeed flyeed Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles am I wrong here? :lol:

just cause?

Pogba wanted out what do you even mean
And you need buyers to sell no? What do you do when there aren't any?

Juve had no money to spend like that after Ron the previous summer and Real weren't checking for him. Barca were busy splurging on others at the same time too and P$G spent the summer trying to keep Neymar...

If I was Florentino Perez right now, I’d call up Ed Woodward and say “I’ll give you 10 million for Pogba...”

On some super duper disrespectful ish :rofl:

And you need buyers to sell no? What do you do when there aren't any?

Juve had no money to spend like that after Ron the previous summer and Real weren't checking for him. Barca were busy splurging on others at the same time too and P$G spent the summer trying to keep Neymar...

And I’m telling you when Zidane came back he wanted 5 players. Pogba was one of them.

RM were trying to get Pogba for around the price you bought him for. Maybeeee just a little bit cheaper.

Once word came out that United weren’t willing to negotiate for less than like 120 million, everything stopped. All rumors stopped, all speculation stopped.

Flo was not having it man. You have to understand how Flo works behind the scenes man, he puts out feelers all he time to he press.

Hold up Beans, you were one of the ones that was like “Florentino, give me 150 million for Pogba”... :sick:

I kept telling you during this time that you (and anybody who thought this way) that you were INSANE. Flo was willing but he stopped listening once that “gimmie 150 million” ish came up.

Well now, you’ll be lucky to get 1/3 of what you spent on Pogba. That’s just the facts. United missed that brief window in 2019 transfer window where RM would have paid €100 for Pogba.

You guys realllllyyyyyyy thought you could fleece Florentino. Florentino is way passed his due date, he done. But Flo would be GOD-DAMNED if he’d let that moron Ed Woodward pull a fast one on him.

Call that spade a spade bro, United really f**ed it up, that’s just the facts.
you damn right i said I wanted crazy money.. why wouldnt i? I think its been shown by several sources that madrid were not interested.. You keep gloating about flo yet chelsea certainly fleeced him into payin 160 for hazard who had a year left..

I agree with everything Carra was saying on those posts.. really goes back to my theory that united told him he could leave

Minnesota vs Seattle tonight for the right to lose to Columbus in the MLS Finals in 6 days. Who's watching tonight? Anyone? MLS AFTER DARK is almost done for the year. Let's enjoy the madness while we can.
I'm praying to the footy Gods Seattle chokes on this one. If not Caleb Porter, Nagbe and the Portland Timber ghost of Fanendo Adi should take care of em in the MLS Cup Finals. 🙏

you damn right i said I wanted crazy money.. why wouldnt i? I think its been shown by several sources that madrid were not interested.. You keep gloating about flo yet chelsea certainly fleeced him into payin 160 for hazard who had a year left..

You need to reread. I said Flo is finished, he’s done.

But even a finished Flo wouldn’t let Ed Woodward fleece him. Ed Woodward is on whole other level of finished. Ed Woodward shouldn’t even exist :lol:

I agree with everything Carra was saying on those posts.. really goes back to my theory that united told him he could leave

So what do you do now, cause knowing Juve and how cheap they are, they won’t give you half of what you paid for. They’d wait and sign him on a free or a low transfer amount in the Summer.

Here’s the other thing, Dude I don’t even know if Juve want him. PSG? I mean where else is there to go?

Last edited:
When Chelsea boys are brothers for life
8C2DDEBA-FEF7-4472-9DAE-7EC4203C1503.jpeg

rolaholic rolaholic LA Diggler LA Diggler you starting Pogba tomorrow?

Personally I would have started him after this past weekend since he scored. Now after today, how can you? Paul hasn’t even addressed it

I wouldn’t want to be Ole right now, this is tough decision. Especially with Cavani and Martial out.

in for the 2nd half of the MLS WCF. MLS after dark it is :lol: :pimp:

edit - game on. tie match no goal. VAR FC at it again

Like PAC12 After Dark if you follow college football. It's all the best and worst things of the sport wrapped into one 90 minute display of beautiful mediocrity. Seattle ****houses their way forward, but MNUTD tbh is an enigma. They shouldn't be here. But they are, and I expect nothing but insanity since these games are all knockout games.
MNUTD got this.

Finally a W for the entire state of MN this year?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom