⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
EPL player of the month btw... 🔥

Never forget, dude started on the bottom!!!
1607689941408.jpeg

Last edited:
Props to Griez. Let’s not take for granted that it’s rare to see people take these stands against China like when LeBron said Morey needed to educate himself.

You got that mixed up. Morey took a stand against China for the people of Hong Kong, LeBron folded and took the Chinese corporate side. I wasn’t feeling that AT ALL.

He does a lot of good tho, so it’s cool. But I hope someone educated Bron on China and Hong Kong.

You got that mixed up. Morey took a stand against China for the people of Hong Kong, LeBron folded and took the Chinese corporate side. I wasn’t feeling that AT ALL.

He does a lot of good tho, so it’s cool. But I hope someone educated Bron on China and Hong Kong.

My bad for the poor phrasing but that’s what I meant. And yea still respect LeBron for what he does here but bending over for China will always be a disappointment

Yep, LeBron got quite a bit of criticism for that. When fighting for equality and human rights, you can’t conveniently ignore abuses in certain parts of the world just because it affects your bottom line.

Yep, LeBron got quite a bit of criticism for that. When fighting for equality and human rights, you can’t conveniently ignore abuses in certain parts of the world just because it affects your bottom line.

Exactly.

Same ish with Xavi a few months ago when he was gleaming and supporting Qatar for something geopolitical and I was like - “Nahhhh, you can’t say that while screaming for Catalan Independence....”

I honestly think LeBron had absolutely no idea what was going on in China, cause his response didn’t make any sense whatsoever. That why I gave him a slight pass.

It’s going to be interesting how the EPL is going to deal with itself when Brexit hits.

I guarantee you that if Englanders knew Brexit would have affected their football, Brexit would have never been voted upon. :lol:

I don’t see the point of Mbappe going to a team that can’t legitimately compete for a CL when he’s added to it. He’d improve any team he went to but he wouldn’t make MU legit CL contenders. And Woody can’t be trusted to build a proper team around him.

Dude had his extended stay in France I think his next move will be a serious one and the only ones I can see are Real or Liverpool. And the only reason imo there’s anyone else in the picture (including a potential PSG renewal) is that RM’s lack of billionaire ownership makes them broke bois while fans can’t attend.

I think Mbappe is torn right now. One foot out the door at PSG but also needs to get his bag so maybe he extends for a year. I hope he just runs his contract down if it comes down to RM not being able to get him this summer.

I don’t see the point of Mbappe going to a team that can’t legitimately compete for a CL when he’s added to it. He’d improve any team he went to but he wouldn’t make MU legit CL contenders. And Woody can’t be trusted to build a proper team around him.

Dude had his extended stay in France I think his next move will be a serious one and the only ones I can see are Real or Liverpool. And the only reason imo there’s anyone else in the picture (including a potential PSG renewal) is that RM’s lack of billionaire ownership makes them broke bois while fans can’t attend.

I think Mbappe is torn right now. One foot out the door at PSG but also needs to get his bag so maybe he extends for a year. I hope he just runs his contract down if it comes down to RM not being able to get him this summer.

He’s not thinking about United man...you got nothing to worry about :lol:

Just Woodward and his goons leaking stories to distract folks. Lol

I agree that Mbappe is torn right now tho. Between home and moving elsewhere.

Last edited:
Mbappe should move to London. I feel like Lacazette is on his way out, so we'll need somebody to play CF and continue the tradition of our strikers getting absolutely no help and being unfairly thrashed for their performances when the deadly midfield duo of Xhaka and Ceballos continue to rely on David ******* Luiz to be our best attacking midfielder.

I can’t even watch this, it’s just going to depress me. 😞

Raul could have gone to Juventus or United but he stayed and signed a contract because Wolves took a chance on him. That doesn’t happen every day, dude is loyal.

I legit want to punch a wall knowing his career is likely over 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom