⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modric voted by Marca as RM’s man of the match yesterday. Glad I wasn’t the only one that appreciated midfield greatness especially in the first half.

dude was pressing their backline, supporting ours when he needed to, and was just all over the place to give players an outlet. On top of that carved some good scoring chances for himself. Doing this at 35 against a pretty young team is crazy.

Nelson can't catch a break smh. Looks like another run for niles in the midfield, hopefully he can prove again that he's an option there and maybe be a partner to partey when he comes back in the league. Gonna have to watch it later, COYG

Modric voted by Marca as RM’s man of the match yesterday. Glad I wasn’t the only one that appreciated midfield greatness especially in the first half.

dude was pressing their backline, supporting ours when he needed to, and was just all over the place to give players an outlet. On top of that carved some good scoring chances for himself. Doing this at 35 against a pretty young team is crazy.
Weren’t you the one crying in the beginning of the szn saying you didn’t wanna watch your club anymore ? 😂 fair weather Madrid fans

Ronnie for Pogs and cash? Ronnie returns to PL, wins the Europa League, and faces Messi in the Derby next year. Who says no besides Juve fans?

Me noskey, me. I'm not trying to see him score another 40 yard screamer against us at 36 :lol:

////
Respect to griezmann for finally doing something right :pimp:

Screenshot_20201210-162552__01.jpg

Last edited:
Me noskey, me. I'm not trying to see him score another 40 yard screamer against us at 36 :lol:

////
Respect to griezmann for finally doing something right :pimp:

Screenshot_20201210-162552__01.jpg

I think Ozil got blackballed cause of this hopefully Griezmann doesn’t suffer the same fate.

Good win from the Gunners

Balogun future looks bright

Our back up keeper kinda ***

Elneny golazo :pimp:

I think Ozil got blackballed cause of this hopefully Griezmann doesn’t suffer the same fate.
Lee dixon regularly appears on a arsenal (hand brake off) podcast and when ozil came up this week, he said to his understanding, him being left out "is not only because of football reasons". You know he's plugged in, he didn't have to specify like that. After hearing that and seeing this griez post, I'm convinced that's whats happening.

Mesut ain't a saint considering he supports a questionable figure like erdogan but I'm very disappointed in the club not backing him when he first spoke out about the wrongful treatment of uighurs.

Lee dixon regularly appears on a arsenal (hand brake off) podcast and when ozil came up this week, he said to his understanding, him being left out "is not only because of football reasons". You know he's plugged in, he didn't have to specify like that. After hearing that and seeing this griez post, I'm convinced that's whats happening.

Mesut ain't a saint considering he supports a questionable figure like erdogan but I'm very disappointed in the club not backing him when he first spoke out about the wrongful treatment of uighurs.

Ronnie scoring a screamer against us in the pl would make it feel like 2006 again. I miss those days now. I'll make that deal if it means we compete in the champions league and challenge for the PL title again.

I got around to listening to the American Fiasco podcast about the 1998 USMNT and their disastrous run at the World Cup that year.

I thought it was a good listen, but even if their off the field drama never happened, they still weren't getting out of their group stage with Germany and Yugoslavia (now Serbia) in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom