⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant even lie I been mirin all the retro arsenal stuff adidas been doing

drive soundtrack! Those vibes were revolutionary to me when that movie first dropped. It’s become a lot more common to reference that vibe/aesthetic the past few years but this was my first exposure to it damn near a decade ago and it’s been a big influence on my tastes since

edit:

twitter was giving me a LQ vid so here's a yt one to potentially watch in higher rez. the ad straight rips off Drive's energy in so many ways hope Refn got some sort of credit :lol:

Last edited:
cant even lie I been mirin all the retro arsenal stuff adidas been doing

GOAT commercial. Why they only gave Van bae Donk like a 2 second spot tho? :smh: Anyways. If the on field product was like 1% as good as their off field product, this would have been a successful season.

Who's getting rolaholic rolaholic that nude Seaman statue for secret santa?

drive soundtrack! Those vibes were revolutionary to me when that movie first dropped. It’s become a lot more common to reference that vibe/aesthetic the past few years but this was my first exposure to it damn near a decade ago and it’s been a big influence on my tastes since

Me too 😎

The soundtrack and the movie is a masterpiece.

I had just got my first Bimmer Coupe, so excited. I’d jam this soundtrack on the road from NY to the Jersey Shore in the Summer, then the 24 hour straight drive down to South Florida for college.

Bought leather driving gloves too, I wasn’t playing. They actually do help when you’re whippin :lol:

However I’ve always been a toothpick guy, even before the movie. My dad is one too, guess I picked it up from him when he used to have his restaurant.

Drive was a beautiful arthouse film with a simple but perfectly executed story. F&F is a rinsed and washed parody of itself that smoothes the brain of anyone watching. No wonder we got Drive fans in here while F&F would be an NBA thread favorite...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spot on bro!

NBA thread is definitely F&F :lol:

unprovoked fast and furious slander on a beautiful friday?...no coronas for yall at the summit

LimitedDeepBedbug-max-1mb.gif

Wolves are an awful watch without Jimenez

They conceded a pen in injury time just now to snatch defeat from the jaws of a draw :lol:

Mike Dean MOTM, 12 cards including 2 reds.

Last edited:
Dortmund getting their *** handed to them. I do enjoy watching Stuttgart, always have a youthful setup but also have senior players who are at the end of their careers. Like when Mario Gomez was there

First derby with United ahead in the table since 2015 :lol:

Pogba starting is the main surprise but its a big match so I get it

Wonder what's up with Cavani still being out though, that knock must be more serious than initially reported

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom