⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
He kicks the bottom of his foot he goes to plant his foot then decides a to go down. Straight up Raheem Sterling penalty :lol:
Another “not enough” to be a penalty for me regardless of the offsides obviously

Need Bayern to step it up
gonna cost me :smh:
Been having a rough month bro. Bayern already screwed me, I had a bet for over 1.5 goals in the first half of the Bayern game and once Union Berlin scored I was already halfway to the bank.

Its soo freaking irritating especially how poor these big clubs do against much lesser quality clubs in league play but play extremely brilliant in Champions League. Only thing keeping me balance are my bets in Champions League and Europe league lol

Also Gabby Jesus is the equivalent of the guy that just sits at the 3 point line all game in a pick up game. No off ball movements, no screens, just sits up top and maybe if his defender has to help he'll be open to score.

Get Foden in the game for Fernandinho. Go for it.
Cancelo been the best city player on the field for me. Not saying much but he has been very active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom