⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmich doesn’t even play RB man. He’s a great player but that dude has been playing CM for a while. Plus he doesn’t have speed or pace you need as a FB.

Of course he can play RB, but he’s a better CM.
He played RB all during their CL run and bossed it :lol:

He fills in there whenever Pavard is hurt and ends up putting up some of the best assist numbers in Europe.

He'd be their permanent no.1 there if he wasn't their best midfielder at the same time

He played RB all during their CL run and bossed it :lol:

He fills in there whenever Pavard is hurt and ends up putting up some of the best assist numbers in Europe

You just answered the question yourself, Kimmich fills in for RB when Pavarard is hurt.....(lately it’s actually been Sule)

So if Kimmich isn’t the first choice RB for his own team, how can he be the first choice RB in Europe? That doesn’t make any sense bro.

You know it :lol:

I wouldn’t say Cancelo best RB in the world but at least this season in the league he been the best.

Im here for the nonsense of him getting voted in the league team of the season twice as leftback and right back :lol: time to start the campaign

i dont get it. youll have to explain. my portuguese is on the level of hopefully to get by.

Just the way he said these things were very stereotypical Portuguese-American. He said....

“I’m not going to talk with this noise going on..........either they shut up......”

(someone said “take it easy”in English) he replied with the thicket grandpa sounding stereotypical Portugal accent “TAKE IT EASE??? AH okay” :lol:

He’s always been a very old, emotional, angry man :lol: :lol:

Not trying to put extra pressure in Arsenal.......but if you don’t beat these scrubs up..............7 years of bad luck.

Beat the breaks off these fools.

Just the way he said these things were very stereotypical Portuguese-American. He said....

“I’m not going to talk with this noise going on..........either they shut up......”

(someone said “take it easy”in English) he replied with the thicket grandpa sounding stereotypical Portugal accent “TAKE IT EASE??? AH okay” :lol:

He’s always been a very old, emotional, angry man :lol: :lol:

He flew to South America, won the Libertadores against Gallardo’s River, then dipped. I have nothing but respect for the man.

He flew to South America, won the Libertadores against Gallardo’s River, then dipped. I have nothing but respect for the man.

Unbelievable accomplishment but he’s still an ***hole. :lol: Always has been always will be. Matter fact he might be back in South America real soon, Benfica having their worst season in 13 years.

My favorite Jorge Jesus moment. Classic. Winning the league on the final matchday, at home against them, in the final moments, just unbelievable scenes

1614277554852.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom