⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 crazy goals... a cross that went straight in... and a freekick into the wall that... went straight in! 😅

:lol: reading this thread from the match. Shoutout nomadic, these dudes give Pep **** for overthinking big matches and now want him to change up our lineup and tactics that have worked unbelievably well all year long (prem and ucl) in a semifinal...... Dudes asking for GABBY JESUS :lol: and an unfit Aguero

:lol: reading this thread from the match. Shoutout nomadic, these dudes give Pep **** for overthinking big matches and now want him to change up our lineup and tactics that have worked unbelievably well all year long (prem and ucl) in a semifinal...... Dudes asking for GABBY JESUS :lol: and an unfit Aguero

giphy.gif

You can’t credit Pep’s tactics for that win. First goal was scored on a keeper error. Second goal shouldn’t have gone through the wall. Regardless of the scoreline, City lacked bite today.

giphy.gif

You can’t credit Pep’s tactics for that win. First goal was scored on a keeper error. Second goal shouldn’t have gone through the wall. Regardless of the scoreline, City lacked bite today.

AND GABBY JESUS IS YOUR ANSWER? :rofl:

important to possess the ball against a team that has Mbappe and Neymar on the same pitch but hey what do i know, youre a lawyer right? Yall are a different breed when it comes to arguing even when youre wrong as ive learned from my buddy who recently became one :lol: so ima just leave this one alone and enjoy this semifinal 1st leg dub:pimp: :pimp:
1619645989462.gif

Last edited:
No, but the club’s all time leading scorer might be

Who has unfortunately struggled with injury all year* Even when Aguero has gotten some minutes in between injuries he hasn't looked the same and looked a step slower than everyone else. It sucks to see him going through this. But it makes sense to not take the chance and play him when you don't know how he's gonna look out there right now given his current situation.

Neymar and MBappe’s face after the match looked chill. They don’t look the least bit worried.

Today was just weird, you all know it. Two lucky goals.

important to possess the ball against a team that has Mbappe and Neymar on the same pitch but hey what do i know, youre a lawyer right? Yall are a different breed when it comes to arguing even when youre wrong as ive learned from my buddy who recently became one :lol: so ima just leave this one alone and enjoy this semifinal 1st leg dub:pimp: :pimp:
1619645989462.gif

I’m just commenting on what I saw out there today man. Congrats on the win, but the truth is that City lacked firepower. Both your goals were flukey.

You got a huge result though and are in the driver’s seat to advance. Let’s see what happens in the 2nd leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom