⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavani, Bruno and Pogba were up for it today. We need to figure a way to keep Cavani for one more year so we can make a run at Sancho.

That Mase goal off the bench is the cherry on top :pimp:

Those Roma fans and Fonsesca can **** now about Ole being lost in translation now :lol:

Collapse ain’t even the right word for Roma in the second half. Fair play to united tho

Probably the first time I see a dude in a stretcher get a red card

BD1957D1-A6EE-45B0-ABCA-916956DEE831.png

I was dead man

Koeman's red card by the ref report was for saying 'What a character', to the referee. after already being spoken to.

Speaking of reds, Xavi got one managing Al-Sadd on a bad offside call today. Al-Nassr player Nordin Amrabat shakes the assistant referee's hand as he is subbed off to mockingly "thank" them for the bad decision

The greatest footy league in the greatest footballing nation, Premier League ranked No. 1 league in Europe by UEFA, overtaking La Liga Bois!

yea it really just comes down to the age to me and that Haaland is this good and there’s still more dimensions to his game that he can add. You right about city avoiding bidding wars but if there was ever an exception it’s gotta be this dude Haaland the one
Yeah we usually bow out when multiple teams are involved. We almost paid 80 mill for Maguire too until United said hold my beer :lol:

Only notable guys we didn't really give up pursuit on were KDB and Sane. Bayern Munich ran up their numbers by a lot. We overpaid both players by at least 10-15 mill if Bayern were so persistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom