⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in taking a stand... but I also believe in doing stuff that's effective... this feels like it gets us nowhere.

As for what to do to be effective? I honestly have no idea.

Honestly there isn’t really a blueprint on how to make scummy profiteer Football Owners sell their club :lol:

Who knows what will be effective or what won’t? The Glazers seem to only understand Money so fans are speaking to them in the only language they seem to understand.

Also when this Super League failed and fans started protesting, it was an absolute necessity for United fans (and others) to seize this particular moment. Because this type of circumstance may not happen again.

Do all you can, just keep people safe IMO.

What would happen if arsenal make the Europa league final and lose to United? What happens to that champions league spot since United are already in

Xhaka has been solid at LB recently
I swear ceballos had one good game against burnley last year and he’s been *** ever since

You can’t just vaguely post “Nani” without posting the highlight man!!!! ....I got worried. :lol:

🔥 🔥 🔥 fluid hips fluid hips

Best MLS player in the league? I have no idea, would love your opinions tho.

:lol: I saw the clip like an hour after it happened so I thought people would’ve seen it by then and didn’t bother posting. I’m just hyping up my guy Nani since he’s the reason I watch mls besides the earthquakes.

I can’t make an objective opinion regarding mls and the rest of the players but I’m going to say yes just because he’s my guy and I can’t name a player outside of Nani, the earthquakes, and other high profile players from Europe. With the extra roster spots and subs, I’m going to need santos to call up him and quaresma for the euros. If we’re going to keep lobbing in crosses to Ronaldo in the box Id rather see it from Nani and quaresma.

:lol: I saw the clip like an hour after it happened so I thought people would’ve seen it by then and didn’t bother posting. I’m just hyping up my guy Nani since he’s the reason I watch mls besides the earthquakes.

I can’t make an objective opinion regarding mls and the rest of the players but I’m going to say yes just because he’s my guy and I can’t name a player outside of Nani, the earthquakes, and other high profile players from Europe. With the extra roster spots and subs, I’m going to need santos to call up him and quaresma for the euros. If we’re going to keep lobbing in crosses to Ronaldo in the box Id rather see it from Nani and quaresma.

I guess this a question for the MLS guys, noskey noskey Armada Armada .....

Nani currently the best in the MLS?

Inter back :pimp:

Fair play to Conte, hell of a job ending Juve's run of dominance in year 2 after finishing a point back last year.

It might not always be pretty with his teams but he's a legit winner and seems to get the most out of his players everywhere he goes

Woke up late, how's gabby played today gooners?
He was solid, assisted Auba's goal. It was a lovely cross

What would happen if arsenal make the Europa league final and lose to United? What happens to that champions league spot since United are already in
I don't even know the rule anymore. But if I remember correctly, there was a time where it would have gone to the runner up. But idk anymore.

Xhaka has been solid at LB recently
I swear ceballos had one good game against burnley last year and he’s been *** ever since

Honestly. Ceballos and Elneny is such a sad pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom