⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m done with puma

48C2D4DC-7A69-4887-9C22-2BE2DAA90F0A.gif

Omg puma really did it. They really did it. We laughed and joked about the euro ones but they really self destructed

Real changed their OD tiger king jerseys after backlash. They even re-did the cgi for sonic the hedgehog’s face in the movie when people complained about the trash one :lol:. Y’all gotta mob puma before it’s too late.

those look like basic Tees that you'll find in the outlet section of the brands website.

Conte ended the streak he started. season before he won at Juve the first 3 of 9 titles Juve ended at 7th. He took a 10th place Chelsea side to the title in his first season, and took fourth place Inter to 1 point off of the title in year one.

yup. he's pretty good
Also, his run with Italy in the Euros. Conte is the man, happy to see him flourish and knock Juve off their throne. On top of that, Conte did it while his star on the Juventus stadium’s walk of fame pisses off their supporters. :lol:
690.jpg

Last edited:
If anything, AC Milan got the best looking kit out of all of them but not my much at all :lol:

The puma kits look like the lower grade supporter tees, can't imagine what the supporter tees will end up looking like.

I, personally, find it pointless. Like the Glazers will give any ****'s about how the fans feel.
And if this, in turns, harms the team and their P2, then that's even worse.

I believe in taking a stand... but I also believe in doing stuff that's effective... this feels like it gets us nowhere.

As for what to do to be effective? I honestly have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom