⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Objectively etter players than JF on RM;

Benz
Kroos
Modric
Case
Ramos
Coutois

On Barça:

Messi
Griezmann
Pique
De Jong
Alba
Sergi Roberto (I SAID IT)
Ter Stegen

No doubt JF playing out of his mind right now, though. I think I’m agreeing with you. But form is temporary, class is permanent.

I don’t really compare top forward players to Defenders, GKers, or CDM’s. Those are completely different to me, they deserve their own recognition ie “________ is the best midfielder in La Liga....

But you just said Sergi Roberto is better than João Felix.......

(I don’t normally do this but)

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

G T FOH
1606866637668.gif

There are RM fans who say that if they only qualify for the Europa League......

that RM should refuse to go, on some Donald Trump ish :rofl: :rofl:

i wasnt sure if it was true so i didnt want to post it. but it seems on brand about pep and conceicao not taking **** from anybody
Just found the links, it’s even funnier in Portuguese :lol: (above^)

this was expected, especially what happened last game. Pep was talking **** about Portugal. That’s on brand for Pep

Tried posting this on the soccer jersey thread and got no response giving it a shot here since it’s more active:

“so I need some help, I ended up getting a good price on the 3rd United kit, but no numbers. Where can I get CL # and patches if anyone can help I would appreciate.”

Hope not taken as sarcasm but have you contacted your local shop? For years my local would never carry either and it was only through official channels that I could buy it that way but within the last 2 years or so, they suddenly were allowed to order the name sets and patches.

If that fails, footballkitdirect on ebay usually carries them

Hope not taken as sarcasm but have you contacted your local shop? For years my local would never carry either and it was only through official channels that I could buy it that way but within the last 2 years or so, they suddenly were allowed to order the name sets and patches.

If that fails, footballkitdirect on ebay usually carries them

thanks will check both

Felix out here continuing to ball TF out

Would like to see what the hell you sent felix to his twitter using your burner account to light a fire in him. Lol. Dude been going bananas since you had done gave up on him early on

My barber is from Azerbaijan. :lol: He always keeps CL matches on deck when I'm in the chair. Man's loves some Qarabag.

No other La Liga player I'd choose to build around than Joao Felix the next 5 years. Took a year of adjustment and some struggle, but glad the 21-year-old properly adapted to "Cholo's" tactics and Atleti's style.

Idk why, but these MFers at Adidas are having a VERY difficult time making the the most iconic and simple kit on the planet with RM as of late.........this is terrible.

Kit 2021-2022 - soooooo extra

1606797722129.jpeg

1606797781358.png

The classic purple has completely died since Adidas took over during the the Florentino era - is this so hard?
1606797923998.jpeg

1606798086928.jpeg

RM or the NY Knicks? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom