⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just me being speculative but I bet Ansu’s father went to the Portuguese National Team medical staff for advice/answers because he’s pissed at Barcelona.

I know I would be.

LolWHAT? :wow: :wow:

RIP to Mkhi's career revival

Got an attractive bridge to sell this man...

Wondering what that potential severance package is looking like

As a Roma fan I can only see it like this. Excited? Yes, because Italy might be the only place where his tatics work. If it does work out with him I'm sure he'll move to Juve/Inter. So basically we'll have a manager whose on the level of a scudetto team for a year or two. We need to get rid of a lot of players, older and high salaried. He's the man for that job. Also, the fact we probably won't play in Europe gives him time to deal with the squad and just focus on the league.

Feel like Dzeko, if he stays, will be his ride or die.

Mourinho really doesn’t know when to quit and become a pundit huh? :lol:

He’s gonna love Rome tho, I lived there for 6 months, can’t get any better. :lol: I can hear Trastevere cheering at this appointment 4000 miles away. Roma never gets the headlines.

I can also hear Mourinho’s bank account going cha-ching 3000 miles away. This definitely makes Serie A more fun tho, that I’ll admit. The quotes will be epic:pimp:

Never seen a coach/manager be so washed but get multiple opportunities. Portuguese Marvin Lewis
licensed-image.jpg

Mourinho really doesn’t know when to quit and become a pundit huh? :lol:

He’s gonna love Rome tho, I lived there for 6 months, can’t get any better. :lol: I can hear Trastevere cheering at this appointment 4000 miles away. Roma never gets the headlines.

I can also hear Mourinho’s bank account going cha-ching 3000 miles away. This definitely makes Serie A more fun tho, that I’ll admit. The quotes will be epic:pimp:
Those Roma - Inter matches are gonna be 🔥 🔥

Conte hates his guts and he hates his :lol:

ForcefulVibrantAfricanclawedfrog-size_restricted.gif

:rofl:

Coupé It Coupé It Barcelona’s team doctor isn’t the one operating on Ansu Fati. It’s common sense that squads don’t have surgeons on pay roll.
you are loud wrong again.
The surgeon is actually a world famous surgeon who has operated on athletes from all sports and different clubs. He’s just from Barcelona.
you can’t be this dense.

Barca has actually sent Ansu to be seen by different top surgeons in the world. They are all consulting each other. This isn’t football...in medicine they work together. The problem with Ansu’s meniscus is a rare one where he actually has cyst that has grown on it.

:lol: Don’t listen to coupe guys this fool doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Jose at Roma is going to be wild, the rome media is insane

Insane how? What do you mean?

I know Romans feel like they’re always overlooked, they don’t get respect (when it comes to society and football)

I think Romans are thrilled by this because José is a star. He’ll get plenty of leeway and rope.

Insane how? What do you mean?

I know Romans feel like they’re always overlooked, they don’t get respect (when it comes to society and football)

I think Romans are thrilled by this because José is a star. He’ll get plenty of leeway and rope.
They have an intense media, Gab says it's second only to Spain, probably similar to how Valencia is.

Now watch him sign up some of his former lieutenant's like Matic and start a bidding war for Messe Lingz :lol:, wouldn't even be mad

Coupé It Coupé It Barcelona’s team doctor isn’t the one operating on Ansu Fati. It’s common sense that squads don’t have surgeons on pay roll.
you are loud wrong again.
The surgeon is actually a world famous surgeon who has operated on athletes from all sports and different clubs. He’s just from Barcelona.
you can’t be this dense.

Barca has actually sent Ansu to be seen by different top surgeons in the world. They are all consulting each other. This isn’t football...in medicine they work together. The problem with Ansu’s meniscus is a rare one where he actually has cyst that has grown on it.

:lol: Don’t listen to coupe guys this fool doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

I didn’t say I knew what was going on with Fati, I literally said “I’m speculating”. In fact I’ve asked you on many occasions what’s going on with him.

You really do work for SPORT or one of these Barça propaganda papers tho. Look how upset you are.

You sound like you’re about to go ahead and defend the Super League once again for Laporta and his daddy Florentino:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom