⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
good on espn.. they removed that idiot from the broadcast
WTAF. How can someone (assuming he was sitting in the studio) even start to make any sort of speculation on the situation???
What a ****ing idiot. I don't even know who TF he is.

Jobs are gonna be had though for the way broadcasters handled that.

Especially when you see the quickness in which they pan out or cut out immediately whenever there's a streaker on the pitch yet broadcasting that whole ordeal including scenes of him being given chest compressions and his wife distressed for the world to see is inexcusable man...

What did ESPN do tho?

IDK if these casual fans are aware that ESPN get the world feed like the rest of the world. It’s not their cameras/production.

What did ESPN do tho?

IDK if these casual fans are aware that ESPN get the world feed like the rest of the world. It’s not their cameras/production.
I wasn't watching the ESPN feed so not sure how that was.

Had the BBC feed on and they showed legit everything until Finland walked off the pitch and they finally panned to the studio, like 20 mins in. Showed everything from all the efforts to revive him to his wife on the pitch being consoled by teammates :smh:

Clown *** Twellman. And the fact that he had his phone in his lap and dropping names of doctors he knows to act like he’s credible and in the know

I wasn't watching an ESPN feed so not sure how that was

Had the BBC feed and they showed legit everything until one of the teams walked off the pitch and they finally panned to the studio, like 20 mins in

Yea that’s the world feed. I don’t think that has to do with BBC or ESPN or whomever. That’s UEFA’s production. :smh:

I had flashbacks to Antonio Puerta and Marc Vivien Foe. I was a youngin but I still remember the Foe one. Just sick to my stomach. The way they were working on resuscitation had me thinking the worst.

So, how did ESPN get rid of this Twellman character? Cut to commercial and when they returned, he was gone?

Of course it's ****ing Twellman :stoneface:

These white murrican talking footy heads are a cancer to the sport as a whole :stoneface:

So, how did ESPN get rid of this Twellman character? Cut to commercial and when they returned, he was gone?
Yeah.. his cohosts tried to walk back his comments right after he said it. They returned and Howard was sitting in his place and made sure to highlight the efforts of the medical staff

I had flashbacks to Antonio Puerta and Marc Vivien Foe. I was a youngin but I still remember the Foe one. Just sick to my stomach. The way they were working on resuscitation had me thinking the worst.

My pops said Miklos Feher. A former Benfica player who collapsed and died on the pitch in 2004. I saw the video, my god - never again. Same exact situation. It’s so heartbreaking. 😞

But these Danish doctors were astute and rapid. Such a great job. Wow. Thank god. 🙏🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom