⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official-Licensed-Football-Manchester-United-Tie-Cufflink-Set-Gift-Box-New11.jpg

1acd720277def488bc0099122d7e8fd2be41aa7c168b467b95f0ee9eac9cf3e4.jpg

HTTP3d3dy50aHJlYWRib21iaW5nLmNvbS9kYXRhL21lZGlhLzIwL0NvbWluZ1RvQW1lcmljYUxhdWdoLmdpZgloglog.gif

Gotdamn the bantz on last page is ****ing top shelf today boys.

Son said Alexis left arsenal for arsenal. I coughed on my water

I’m loving the bants. This is how it should be. I swear if someone reports someone for it I’m pulling up

Really think Mourinho might ruin pogba.. mans looked so afraid to forgo his defensive duties today and get forward. I really don't appreciate this older Mourinho, he used to do anything to win and now it seems he's doing anything to not lose. This Alexis on the left experiment has to end, Put him on the right or behind lukaku and play martial on the left. Chelsea could be the beginning of Mourinho's undoing.

wonder if pep is gonna mention the delph tackle?
We get one red card and yall got yall panties in a bunch.

We have had a number of players injured from horrible tackles. Its' one thing to give a bad challenge but to injure someone while doing so is different.

Pogba got what he wished for.

Mou wildin with this McTominay selection. I think he's angling to get sacked. Has to be!

I remember seeing a video of SAF telling him to give the kid more play time, I guess he’s trying to prove a point.

Now all the banter we are getting we deserved we played like crap yesterday. What I don’t understand is how I can play a better team in FIFA than Mou. Pogba behind Lukaku and Sanchez and Martial on the wings.

It is still baffling to me that martial, alexis, lukaku and pogba are all not starting every important match together for united. absolutely mind boggling
agreed.

If you need goals...Rashford and Martial always look dangerous. If you can some how juggle Martial/Rashford/Pogba/Sanchez and use Zlatan as a super sub i can't see how you wouldn't create a ton of chances...but Mou gonna Mou

And Henry is right tbh. Messi is a soccer god...neymar gonna have to put in years of goals and assists and trophies to some how be considered better then messi. And that is gonna take time...and isn't very likely

bart & his minions are indeed idiots... I understand them not being interested in Fekir. We already have players in his position but Aouar?!?! This kid is ready for a bigger stage. Not to plug & play yet but to get some regular playing time...

https://www.sport-english.com/en/ne...s-noticias&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=barca

Donzo! And for godsakes Ernesto, midfield play needs help, badly. Plant Sergi in the right side of the midfield & platoon Semedo at RB you effing moron...

Last edited:
McTominay actually played well yesterday. Team lacks balance and looks disjointed in attack. Sanchez needs to play on the right, we haven’t looked right since his arrival.

Grand scheme yeah, but this season? We were actually turning teams over in the first half of the season and playing decent at the start of the second half. Since the Spurs match it’s been downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom