⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah work initially, lbut have a nice life here now so no desire to return to London. Few expat Brits here, although nowhere near as much as Irish in UK. You a brit too? More importantly, who you support :wink:

I was in Ireland a few years ago. Lovely place. I didn't get to spend as much time in Dublin as I would have liked. I remember going to Size, are there any new sneaker/streetwear shops like it?

that croatia kit is fiiiiiire

Croatia away kit is even better

071BC074-9102-4437-BFE5-F39DB7DE000F.jpeg

Nah, I'm American - Korean American (second generation born in Houston, Texas). Moved from there to Chicago & then to here in Baltimore.

As for support, always Visca Barca... Been following them since '90... NT I follow Korea & the us but it's hard being a US fan... The arc for the us NT seems to have followed the for down turn politically with the deplorable in chief here in the states. :rolleyes
Ah very good, yeah used to follow england but switched to Ireland last year. Funner and more rewarding, peeps here go nuts if the team even qualifies!

I was in Ireland a few years ago. Lovely place. I didn't get to spend as much time in Dublin as I would have liked. I remember going to Size, are there any new sneaker/streetwear shops like it?
Yeah gotten better, there's Offspring in Brown Thomas now and Nowhere on Aungier St. Get most yeezys and limited releases recently, bar the off-white x nike stuff

I don't think let Ceballos go yet, loan move, most likely, but 40 mill is a nice bag considering what they paid for him.

What they do with Ødegaard is another thing his loan is coming to an end, he's had a great season for Heerenveen, still only 19, but I don't see where he finds minutes in the midfield, but as winger he could find plenty of PT

I have no interest in any deal for Ceballos. I think he's the truth. But might need even 2 years on loan at a club where he'll get significant PT and European experience. I think based on need, Llorente has moved above him in the pecking order, and with the 4-4-2 option that needs just 2 CMs, there's no point in him being here until Modric declines or another CM wants to leave.

Ceballos should get loaned out so that he gets consistent playing time. I'd prefer to see him stay in La Liga though... I'd hate to see him learn bad habits in the Prem or elsewhere...

Look at jape jape 's man & Les Bleu's new #10 work their magic during training. :pimp:

It's a damn shame didier screwed up France's winning the Euro... His tactics & squad selection were so terrible. They should be heavy favorites for the WC... :smh:

If there ever was a NT Footy summit and Coupe's full Portuguese bantz came out

Reading M'bappe got the 10

Also 22 year old Lucas Hernandez got the call up from France, which puts Spain out of contention for him. And another La Liga player, Ben Yedder got the call up for France as well.

Latest on the Camp Nou renovation which is set to be completed at the end of the 21/22 campaign. The cost is approx $651.9m & the design came from Japanese firm Nikken Sekkei who are doing their first European project but have done an impressive array of projects elsewhere in the world.

Other than Messi possibly coming back there to wash the noisy neighbors in the CL. I better not see him there again :lol:

Gonna be alot of tabloids and **** tier papers running screenshots from that video talkin bout "BREAKING! Messi spotted in Manchester headed to the Etihad Campus!" in the summer

Euro dudes dress like weirdos

I hope him walking in that *cough* facility isn't a sign of things to come

Took the tour, last time i visited and that place is no joke.. everything is top of the line. Really impressive, until you get to that trophy room :rofl: mans had an inflatable banana in the cabinets instead of trophies. We visited this the day after taking the United tour (obviously full of trophies)... was giving my boy (city fan) and the tour guide so much **** about it :lol:

Also while on the topic of WC favs, no way Argentina should be in the conversation. They are the Manchester United of international teams... all that attacking talent and still play like ****.

Also while on the topic of WC favs, no way Argentina should be in the conversation. They are the Manchester United of international teams... all that attacking talent and still play like ****.

Well said :lol::smh:

Brazil >

It'd one of the most impressive feats I'll see if they pull it off with this years deep field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom