⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna know when Hazard is going and what areas do we plan on filling with the money from the sale.

Glad he's figuring these things out before the WC. Now he needs to come to his senses and realize that Messi and Dybala can learn how to play together.
looks like sampaoli is mirroring barca's formation
bout time... it only makes sense when barca's been unbeatable and messi has been head and shoulders above everyone this season.

Last edited:

CharlieMurphyLaugh.gif

edit: alright I read the article, he expected better of himself

These fish paper clickbait titles are the worst :lol:

Chile not going to the WC might be a blessing in disguise for Alexis. Means he'll get plenty of time to rest and a full preseason with the squad

according to Sid Lowe they're up against their limits

They got a huge cash infusion from Chinese billionaire Wang Jianlin who just sold what is believed to be a 17% stake in Atletico Madrid to Israeli billionaire Idan Ofer, for an undisclosed sum.

Ofer already had a smaller stake in the club & ended up buying Jianlin's too when he went to sell.

They're not hurting for money, but they have to be smart with the transfer business they do which they have always done.

Last edited:
Neuer is the superior keeper but as of now, ter Stegen will be in better form. They're saying he'll be fit in time for the WC, he might get a few games in at Bayern. But will that be enough.

Speaking of Atleti. Have they been linked to Fekir? I can see him ending up there if Grizz leaves.

Another summer where clubs try to raid Lyon. Someone said that Arsenal should go after Lucas Tousart. Which I do agree with but I don't see Lyon selling him.

Might wanna keep an eye on that Tanguy Ndombele kid too at Lyon. They have a lot of young talent right now.

Emre trying to holla at Bayern, he can talk to his future teammates during international break

Big teams love Emre, I don't really see it

He's good but Liverpool fans don't really seem to be sweating his imminent departure either. Naby Keita will step into his role nicely. The only thing that bothers me is that his contract is expiring so it looks like he'll be leaving on a free.

Ibra gonna win the golden boot or nah?

Is he the most capable player to come to MLS from Europe ever?

Henry? Beckham? David Silva? Drogba?

Last edited:
Ibra might win the boot if he stays healthy. Gio still gotta be the favorite to win the golden boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom