⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match+Of+Friendship+ILozKMNQnIWx.jpg

Match+Of+Friendship+9jRsqGMQInJx.jpg

Match+Of+Friendship+diSThAg7HBVx.jpg

Match+Of+Friendship+wuQVEvQM59gx.jpg

Mourinho daydreaming about having Usain on his squad so he could keep him behind midfield and waste his speed :pimp:

Brazil are the team that passes the practice test and quiz review but fail the actual test. South American England, almost.

European Teams > South American teams.

Also, Argentina has Messi so...

Argentina gonna get their **** together.

Def rooting for Mexico, but let’s be honest.

My pick to win it all, Portugal

Props to whoever made those XI depth charts for the top national teams on Twitter.

On paper France & Brazil look great, but I really like the Spain squad as well. Right blend of top-end talent and depth imo. I see Belgium in the final 4 at a minimum as well.

Rumor is if racist lil bags comes to Camp Nou, Atleti will bring Dybala to the Metropolitano to replace the Frenchie...

Rumor is if racist lil bags comes to Camp Nou, Atleti will bring Dybala to the Metropolitano to replace the Frenchie...
that's not a good rumor at all, Atleti needs to shed some wages, bringing in Dybala who will cost more wouldn't make sense, not mention it would be lateral move for him.

Interesting argument.... Should Manuel Neuer start in the WC or should ter Stegen?

Neuer is the superior keeper but as of now, ter Stegen will be in better form. They're saying he'll be fit in time for the WC, he might get a few games in at Bayern. But will that be enough.

Speaking of Atleti. Have they been linked to Fekir? I can see him ending up there if Grizz leaves.

Another summer where clubs try to raid Lyon. Someone said that Arsenal should go after Lucas Tousart. Which I do agree with but I don't see Lyon selling him.

Last edited:
Look at jape jape 's man & Les Bleu's new #10 work their magic during training. :pimp:

It's a damn shame didier screwed up France's winning the Euro... His tactics & squad selection were so terrible. They should be heavy favorites for the WC... :smh:

mbappe on one side and dembele on the other :smokin
thats a lot of speed to try and catch up with

Croatia has a great squad, going to be a tough match-up for Argentina in the group stage.
croatia always underperforms to their talent though...they also don't know how to play modric and rakitic at the same time.
they had raki at cam :sick:

Projected line-up for our friendly against Italy. I actually like it a lot, just plug Dybala into Meza/Paredes's spot in the actual WC. Would also prefer Aguero in Higuain's spot.

IMG_2446.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom