⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had Napoli relevant again especially in one of the tougher Serie A races in a while. Players old & young really thrived under him too. Dries Mertens was a role player under rafa, but Sarri gave him a chance to lead the line & scored damn near 30 goals under Sarri (since his arrival). His style should be a good fit for the Prem but not sure Chelsea has the back line Sarri needs.

Glad to see he's def not taking that qatar blood money like salty xavi...

And speaking of salty xavi, he really needs to chill with running off at the mouf...

Xavi used to be one of my favorite players, but in his final playing and retired years, he has basically become the Catalan Mourinho. Always making ridiculous excuses or sneak dissing everyone for no reason.

Xavi used to be one of my favorite players, but in his final playing and retired years, he has basically become the Catalan Mourinho. Always making ridiculous excuses or sneak dissing everyone for no reason.
Whoa whoa... pump the brakes on that comparison... :lol: xavi ain't close to being on the dotard's level... That's some super saiyan blue level ish.... Right now he's just a crotchety old Catalan...

Whoa whoa... pump the brakes on that comparison... :lol: xavi ain't close to being on the dotard's level... That's some super saiyan blue level ish....

Not yet, but wait til he ages and gets more obsessed and senile :lol: Blaming the grass length for losing, saying "we were the best team today" after losing 2-0, adding unsolicited commentary of other managers/players,etc. is definitely Mourinho-like though.

Not yet, but wait til he ages and gets more obsessed and senile :lol: Blaming the grass length for losing, saying "we were the best team today" after losing 2-0, adding unsolicited commentary of other managers/players,etc. is definitely Mourinho-like though.
teams purposely didn't cut or water their grass when they played us though
mourinho included...bunch of *******

it was a shame watching a simple 5 year pass bobble up and down

teams purposely didn't cut or water their grass when they played us though
mourinho included...bunch of *******

it was a shame watching a simple 5 year pass bobble up and down

Which is true, but that doesn't excuse losing/drawing to lower table clubs who are playing on the same pitch as you and are finding ways to score against you with much less talent.

If you're so one dimensional that not playing on a perfectly maintained pitch neuters your entire club, that loss is on you and not the other club.

Which is true, but that doesn't excuse losing/drawing to lower table clubs who are playing on the same pitch as you and are finding ways to score against you with much less talent.
i agree

xavi is wrong a lot of the time but as a cule we love him

Last edited:
don't talk about brazil's 2nd leading scorer (over neymar) in world cup qualifying and barca's 3rd leading scorer who scored more than anyone in your midfield and more than almost all of your forwards

say whatever you want about the other guy

Last edited:
I love the state of ArShambles in that our great OP made a poll with great options for candidates that were actually considered at the time by pro pundits, we voted, and still shocks us and the world with someone way left field :rofl:

Napoli want DLuiz tho? easily done. but I will read that link Psk, Napoli have been playing viciously and only have come across it a few times. thanks

Famous last words

0D287EDE-4410-43F0-B5D5-01956FEFC8E3.png

Famous last words

He's right though.

I understand that you guys jizz your pants anytime CR7 scores a tap-in or a PK, but more often than not, one of his teammates put him in that position to score. It's not a knock on Cristiano, if anything it's a testament to Real Madrid's brilliance as a team.

He's right though.

I understand that you guys jizz your pants anytime CR7 scores a tap-in or a PK, but more often than not, one of his teammates put him in that position to score. It's not a knock on Cristiano, if anything it's a testament to Real Madrid's brilliance as a team.

He is right. Doesn’t mean that comment won’t come back to bite him in the ***. Hence me saying famous last words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom