⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive already experienced two CL final heartaches in my short lifetime!

This time I shall no longer have such terrible feelings of sorrow!

Liverpool will win easily!

They don’t want no smoke!

Can’t wait for Saturday.

Neither can I.

Keep hoping and praying that Real Madrid can stop Liverpool while Manchester United's players and fans sit at home lamenting about losing the FA Cup final to Chelsea and their lameduck manager.

E9FCB782-0D29-4194-A645-CC6FFBCBFA15.gif

3 days to go :nthat:

Why do I have a feeling the RM Liverpool final is going to end in a 1-1 draw and it goes to shootout lmao

it's hard imagining it won't be a goal fest
I could
Liverpool doesn't do as well at neutral or away matches
RM gonna blow some chances
Ronaldo ends up saving RM

Who knows though
You can quote me when I'm wrong :lol:

I really don't think RM's success ever really boils down to CR7. They have shown on numerous occasions that they don't need to rely on his brilliance to win. I don't see that changing on Saturday. I expect goals from Cass or modric before Cr7

Sarri would be different. Attack oriented
After the dotard & Conte, I think the players will like playing for him. He’s not going to be easy going bcs his Napoli side was very well drilled and tactically astute as the story says that I posted but watching a team press like his did is so much fun. I mean Hamsik & Mertens looked reborn & players like Jorginho & Insigne really came into their own... Again if he’s coming aboard, I think Morata should stay at least another year. I think he would thrive under Sarri...

Every player currently at Chelsea should be ecstatic about playing for Sarri if for no other reason than he fundamentally believes in improving the talent at his disposal by coaching.

He's not going to ask for a war chest. He's going to work with and improve what he has and if he needs something different, he's going to look to Chelsea U23's before anything else.

Every player currently at Chelsea should be ecstatic about playing for Sarri if for no other reason than he fundamentally believes in improving the talent at his disposal by coaching.

He's not going to ask for a war chest. He's going to work with and improve what he has and if he needs something different, he's going to look to Chelsea U23's before anything else.

He might need at least a new CB & a FB for what he likes to do... They need to keep Kante too. I hope he get Side Show Bob playing well again...

Maybe they’ll target Smokey Jack so they can hang out in the tunnel before & after games to chop it up & smoke awhile?

:nerd: Giovinco to Tigres? Toronto can’t be that stupid....

Great clip that illustrates how Sarri had Napoli “build from the back”. Look at how well the players position themselves to be there to receive a pass... it’s a thing of beauty.

Last edited:
He might need at least a new CB & a FB for what he likes to do... They need to keep Kante too. I hope he get Side Show Bob playing well again...

Maybe they’ll target Smokey Jack so they can hang out in the tunnel before & after games to chop it up & smoke awhile?

Great clip that illustrates how Sarri had Napoli “build from the back”. Look at how well the players position themselves to be there to receive a pass... it’s a thing of beauty.

Yea I definitely agree, I was a bit too literal.

But one of my favorite things about Sarri aside from his playing philosophy and tactics is that he's more traditional head coach than modern manager.

He doesn't need or feel entitled to full control in the transfer market or in off the field operations.

Tbf that is against Benevento, THE WORST team in Serie A with a -51 goal differential :lol:

But I do see the beauty in that build up. Still need the right players to be in position and release the ball. That really aint Chelsea's style at all, never been. Will take a few seasons to get the right guys and change that culture.

Martial gone, if I'm Rashford i ask to go on loan or a transfer for the sake of my development

arsenal-announce-sleeve-sponsor.jpg

Arsenal's sleeve sponsor

I hate that all these already wealthy clubs are adding sleeve sponsors now, as if a giant sponsor on the front of the shirt wasn't enough. Soon they're going to end up looking like those disgusting Ligue Un, Liga MX, etc. kits...

Tbf that is against Benevento, THE WORST team in Serie A with a -51 goal differential :lol:

But I do see the beauty in that build up. Still need the right players to be in position and release the ball. That really aint Chelsea's style at all, never been. Will take a few seasons to get the right guys and change that culture.

They were doing that against City too. >D They played the Blues pretty tough on both legs. I think everyone will be surprised at what Sarri does. The only players that will have difficulty adapting will be the English players bcs that’s just not in their dna...

It will be interesting to see what players out on loan come back...

Sarri at Chelsea is going to be very interesting, they need to bring back kenedy and have him play up top with hazard and willian as Napoli super hi tempo in comparison to conte’s play. should be very interesting to see.

Building from the back is dangerous if you're playing a good team. Luckily Sarri only needs to worry about the super best gooners in the PL

Sarri at Chelsea is going to be very interesting, they need to bring back kenedy and have him play up top with hazard and willian as Napoli super hi tempo in comparison to conte’s play. should be very interesting to see.
I thought Kenedy was moved to a fullback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom