⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You view Fred as a signing to sure up our defense? Like I said, I believe his quality will help us with transitioning from defense to attack. He’s an all a rounder, not some lumbering CDM. I don’t see the problem with improving our defense with Toby. It’s not like he’s the only player we are after this summer or will cost us a bomb to sign. We can’t score goals against the “stupidest” of teams because ironically we can’t unlock teams that park the bus. Fred isn’t some magician like Silva but he is an improvement on Fellaini and Herrera. New fullbacks and a proper right winger will also help with this issue.

Also, park the bus is over used nowadays. Y’all want to see parking the bus watch the 2004 Greece team. Just because we don’t play like a side managed by Zdenek Zeman doesn’t mean we park the bus.

I mean duh, a CDM is the first line of defense. The main role is to stop the opposition's attack or push them away... Then in an attacking phase impose tempo (with good passing too of course). A good CDM will then take the defensive line higher up the pitch... :lol: @ park the bus being over used when talking about the dotard... Don't get me wrong, Fred is an excellent signing. I'm a big fan of his. He's everything any team would want in a CDM including being fast & physical. Just hate seeing his talent wasted playing for the dotard...

Edit - Here's another solid signing if this goes through.

Last edited:
mastamind89 mastamind89 I know you’re out in Africa, having your Nas from Belly epiphanic right of passage in the motherland. Hope you’re having an amazing time bro, I’m jealous right now at work......

But if you have the time, please, pleassssseeee change the title of the thread brotha!! The CL final is in two days!!! The greatest final in the world (F the Super Bowl :lol:)

Best wishes, have a blast.

Poch.. wasting his talents at Spurs!

he likes pulling from home grown talent and there aren't too many teams that actually have that talent like spurs do. he isn't one of them managers who expects the club to buy every player he wants no matter their wages. point being tottenham is the right club for him.

he likes pulling from home grown talent and there aren't too many teams that actually have that talent like spurs do. he isn't one of them managers who expects the club to buy every player he wants no matter their wages. point being tottenham is the right club for him.
If that’s the case United would be perfect for him. At least he wouldn’t have to worry about the team not paying wages

I mean duh, a CDM is the first line of defense. The main role is to stop the opposition's attack or push them away... Then in an attacking phase impose tempo (with good passing too of course). A good CDM will then take the defensive line higher up the pitch... :lol: @ park the bus being over used when talking about the dotard... Don't get me wrong, Fred is an excellent signing. I'm a big fan of his. He's everything any team would want in a CDM including being fast & physical. Just hate seeing his talent wasted playing for the dotard...

Edit - Here's another solid signing if this goes through.

:lol: We play 4-3-3, he’ll be a CM not a CDM. He won’t be a CDM unless we sign Sergej or another CM and move Matic to the bench.

If that’s the case United would be perfect for him. At least he wouldn’t have to worry about the team not paying wages

united used to be a really good club who produced quality players from their youth teams. what happened to that? srs

after SAF retired it all went to crap

united used to be a really good club who produced quality players from their youth teams. what happened to that? srs

They started chasing the glory the built themselves.

They went into a panic to spend all this money to try to recreate the success they built organically. And so far it’s been decent but it’s kind of ironic that they don’t realize it.

I don’t expect any better from PSG. But from clubs like United and Barca I do (Barca is hardly worth worrying about though. They still doing it big as far as trophies go)

Any of you guys going to a pub for the CL final?

My Liverpool friend invited me to go watch at a Liverpool supporter pub lol
Gonna be interesting

Rashford and Lingard made their first team debuts after SAF retired. They’re both going to Russia this Summer. In SAF’s final season the only two first team regulars from the academy were Welbz and Cleverly. Class of 99 seems to have skewed your perception. Also we have some young attacking talent in our academy now that will definitely be apart of the squad soon.

Rashford and Lingard made their first team debuts after SAF retired. They’re both going to Russia this Summer. In SAF’s final season the only two first team regulars from the academy were Welbz and Cleverly. Class of 99 seems to have skewed your perception. Also we have some young attacking talent in our academy now that will definitely be apart of the squad soon.

McTominay breaking through this season

I want to see Angel Gonez cook in a few years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom