⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Fiat Juve’s big sponsor is rumored to be paying most of Ronnie’s salary.

If this does go thru, this lines up Perez to make a huge transfer...

Kinda weird that he wouldn’t end up on a Nike team... thought they’d have a little more say...

Long sleeve Juve third shirt (carbon & neon) should look pretty tough...

I am going to bayern v. juve match in Philly end of this month, any chance ronaldo makes it?

This whole “its coming home” thing is annoying. It’s all I’m seeing on my IG :lol:

I am going to bayern v. juve match in Philly end of this month, any chance ronaldo makes it?

Probably not, his WC just ended, he’ll probably be allowed longer vacation like they normally do. Never know tho, Ronaldo is workaholic.

Was this posted recently ? :rofl: :lol:

Mbappe is a beast, Neymar is becoming the most hated footballer on the planet.

Wonder if Madrid should buy Mbappe over Neymar to replace CR7....can you imagine a Modric long ball to either a (healthy) Bale and Mbappe down each wing?!

:lol: Looks like Thiago back to Camp Nou is dead... bart apparently looks at Thiago as someone who turned his back on the club when he left for Bayern so he’s rumored not be into paying that high of a release clause for him...

Mbappe is a beast, Neymar is becoming the most hated footballer on the planet.
I said during Neymar’s 2nd year at Barca that his dramatic driving & complaining to the refs was getting too much. I even used the pre first three peat MJ reference back then.

It’s obviously gotten worse. He has terrible terrible people around him including his father that’s enabling his Peter Pan syndrome...

He seemed to have changed his hair during the WC after getting so much criticism for that blonde ramen looking thing. Hopefully he’s seen all the memes, gifs, & vid (including that hilarious one jape jape posted) & changes into a more lethal finisher...

Last edited:
Wonder if Madrid should buy Mbappe over Neymar to replace CR7....can you imagine a Modric long ball to either a (healthy) Bale and Mbappe down each wing?!

Mbappe and it’s not even close.

I was looking forward to seeing RM go back to a 4-3-3 with Bale and Mbappe in each wing, and Ronaldo being the striker. It’d be the fastest 4-3-3 ever.

But knowing Florentino, he’s got a raging hard on for Spike Lee. So Neymar it is. I personally don’t see Neymar lasting until he’s 30 at RM.

Last week madristas wanted Neymar

Now Mbappe

I could have told you he was a ****boy. Just look at how he’s acting in Paris.

I hope Mbappe stays in Paris for a long time

Only the quarter finals and the England hype is already outrageous, can't imagine what it will like if they reach the final.

Mbappe is the clear heir to the Ronnie/Messi iron throne... it’s not even close...
nah it's neymar still
he's annoying af but there isn't much neymar can't do
mbappe is right there though but neither will reach the levels ronnie and messi are at

I think England gets bounced by Sweden.

Sweden is low key very solid, their lack of star power has allowed them to fly under the radar.

I can guarantee if France wins the WC we’re getting Mbappe at RM, Ney if Brazil win it. Floren loves his WC stars.

nah it's neymar still
he's annoying af but there isn't much neymar can't do
mbappe is right there though but neither will reach the levels ronnie and messi are at

Mbappé is 19 my man, far too early to compare him to anyone, let’s see what he develops into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom