⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I really wanna take tomorrow off work, some good games on. I’m working every day until the final too so I’m gonna miss the rest of the games :smh:

Can't see P$G selling Mbappe anytime soon,they just made his loan permanent and he'll end up being worth even more than Neymar.

Think they'd sell Lannisterinho a lot quicker than they would France's chosen Prince,he's gonna be treated like a God when he gets back home after the WC

Neymar and Real are a match made in heaven and have been since he was at Santos

The funniest part about this is the club wants Ronaldo to publicly give his reasons for leaving, before anything officially happens.

The funniest part about this is the club wants Ronaldo to publicly give his reasons for leaving, before anything officially happens.

It’s because the pressure is busting the pipes and Florentino is feeling the heat from the fans/socio’s, they don’t want CR7 to leave.. it’s pretty obvious Florentino is trying to cover his tracks.

While Juventus is ready to introduce Ronaldo to Turín on Saturday. Flo thought he was cute bringing the transfer fee down to 100 million (from a billion) :lol:

It’s because the pressure is busting the pipes and Florentino is feeling the heat from the fans/socio’s, they don’t want CR7 to leave.. it’s pretty obvious Florentino is trying to cover his tracks.

While Juventus is ready to introduce Ronaldo to Turín on Saturday. Flo thought he was cute bringing the transfer fee down to 100 million (from a billion) :lol:

Supposedly that's one of the things that broke the relationship between him and Flo,that Real brought it down to 100m and were interested in Neymar

From yesterday

Flo def trying to work the narrative in his favor it seems

Cristiano is going to be pumped to reunite with his old buddy Pipita, only to find that Higuain has gotten fat, bald, and slow.

Supposedly that's one of the things that broke the relationship between him and Flo,that Real brought it down to 100m and were interested in Neymar

They’ve always been interested in Neymar, that’s not it, Ronnie doesn’t care if Neymar shows up, it’d probably mean more goals for him.

This beef CR7 and Flo have, goes back to the Winter. They’ve been playing hardball and subliminally going at each other. The transfer thing just happened, Flo brought the transfer down to 100 million recently (well he at least made the transfer decreasepublic two days ago, could have unofficial in January).

I think Flo thought clubs wouldn’t bid and he was trying to call Ronaldo’s bluff) Little did Flo know. Florentino is trying to save his *** , he’s becoming desperate.

Last edited:
What I still dont get is why would Real have a gentleman's agreement with Juve to lower the clause to 100m only for them?

A bidding war between the richest clubs would obviously be in their interest but for some reason, Juve managed to work some sort of deal with Real to get him on the cheap in this market...

I fully expect @flyeed to come back at this with a 10,000 word essay, complete with Bruce Lee quotes and a comprehensive bibliography, but I picture Florentino Perez to be an absolute brute, a bull in a china shop, that gets bailed out by the fact that Real Madrid is essentially too big to fail.

I think 100M is a fair price, especially considering what he can bring to the table at his age.

Also think Zidane has an influence on this, in that you should leave RM on your on terms, at this point the only way I see Ronaldo staying would be Flo sallowing a lot of pride lol. Flo isn't good at break ups.

I fully expect @flyeed to come back at this with a 10,000 word essay, complete with Bruce Lee quotes and a comprehensive bibliography, but I picture Florentino Perez to be an absolute brute, a bull in a china shop, that gets bailed out by the fact that Real Madrid is essentially too big to fail.
Nah Flo is really good at what he does, look at thethe level RM was at when stepped away the first time

What I still dont get is why would Real have a gentleman's agreement with Juve to lower the clause to 100m only for them?

A bidding war between the richest clubs would obviously be in their interest but for some reason, Juve managed to work some sort of deal with Real to get him on the cheap in this market...

Because Ronaldo or Mendes probably said to Flo “so you won’t allow him to go to PSG, FINE, he’ll go to Juve, a bigger club” .

PSG, Barça, and I think Manchester are the only clubs where the 1 billion euro transfer clause is still in effect. Ronaldo didn’t have many options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom