⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brace... Christian got tatted up I see.

Damn 3rd goal for Dortmund. Was that Moreno on Christian? What happened to Moreno... He was so solid at Sevilla. Thought he was going to be stud fullback....

Bruh. Pulisic is balling.

That move he just gave the defender in the box and shot on goal was Messi-esque.

Dude definitely watches and is trying to incorporate world class moves in skill set

Might as well name their stadium after Mendes

I hope all these Portuguese players know how depressing English cities outside of London and Manchester are, especially going from Portugal, Spain, and Monaco. Personally I couldn't do it, but then again, I'm not getting millions thrown at me :lol:

:rofl:

I still think Willian will do well just playing off Messi, it will probably be hard to move of his contract by the end, who is Barca trying to outbid

I’m not saying Neymar is obtainable, I’m just saying Neymar is better than Hazard from top to bottom because it was discussed here last week.

I wouldn’t pay more than 95 million for Hazard, I agree with Tom I’d rather go for Martial. But FLO gonna FLO, we’ll see how it goes.

I'm right there with you two, I was thinking about this earlier, Martial would be a better purchase than Hazard for sure. May not be as flashy, but I much rather see that happen than Hazard. But like you said, Flo gonna Flo.

Might as well name their stadium after Mendes

:lol: Been looking forward to seeing how the Wolves (Portugal FC) would do in the PL. They got some players and I don't think that they are done buying yet.

Whats up Martial already getting this label of having a poor attitude in training and pouting when he doesn't start and its the reason he didn't make the WC.

Julien Laurent sites Didier losing his **** on Martial in training the day before a Netherlands match because he didn't want to train because he was going to be sub.

This an actual problem or does he just need a change?

On a talent level I would put him right at CF, but if he can't get it together mentally it wouldn't even be worth it.

Whats up Martial already getting this label of having a poor attitude in training and pouting when he doesn't start and its the reason he didn't make the WC.

Julien Laurent sites Didier losing his **** on Martial in training the day before a Netherlands match because he didn't want to train because he was going to be sub.

This an actual problem or does he just need a change?

On a talent level I would put him right at CF, but if he can't get it together mentally it wouldn't even be worth it.
Source ?

Not a fan at all of the sound wave style design on the nike kits. At all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom