⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozil talking straight facts. They love him when they win but he’s always the scapegoat when things go bad

I have been a critic of Willian since he joined, but best of luck to him at Barca. Hopefully he can find that final product he never was able to with us over there

Looks at last comment. Hazard staying.

E2A0EA87-64F0-4771-AEE9-DD2CEC540417.jpeg

Lmao Willian is really happening. I expect him to have an impact for Barca’s domestic campaign, but that price :lol:

Wonder how much truth there is to that report of corruption/money laundering with the same agent representing Paulinho, Coutinho, and Willian.

Meanwhile in Madrid what’s flown under the radar with 4/5 CLs is our stable of talented players aged 23 and under

Asensio - 22
Vinicius - 18
Ceballos - 21
Vallejo - 21
Odriozola - 22
Marcos Llorente - 23
Rodrygo - 17
Hakimi - 19
Mayoral - 21
Odegaard - 19
Lunin - 19
Theo Hernandez - 20

Just need to add Mbappe to this group.

Last edited:
Just got off a 7 days cruise.. dreadful United. Going to prepare myself for a ****ty season ahead..

You serious? Aguero is a top 5 striker in Da Prem and a Consistent top 5 goal scorer in the past five years. I hate citeh but this is a fact.

Talent wise you would put Aguero over anyone in the €2 bucket? Im not arguing he’s not a good goalscorer at times, but he would get wrecked by anyone on that chart.

Talent wise you would put Aguero over anyone in the €2 bucket? Im not arguing he’s not a good goalscorer at times, but he would get wrecked by anyone on that chart.

tough one but I'd definitely put Aguero over Bale and Griezman

The sad thing is Aguero is injury prone too. Imagine if he was more healthy and didn't have to come off to play into form all the time.

Plus hes always had some good strikers competing for his spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom