⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son there is so much reach in this post.. Henry is a legend but has done next to nothing as a manager. He hasn’t even stepped out in his own and mans is saying they want him at biggest club in England? Cmon b

So when Mou gets sacked, who you think is a realistic option?

It's kinda crazy because Klopp & Poch haven't won silverware yet but they're not remotely close to being on the hot seat. The problem is down to the dotard. He's just an incredibly dour personality & an albatross for that team. There is realistically no hope for improvement under him. The roster is severely mix matched.

Whenever United move on, they not only need to find a capable manger, but a capable sporting director that will provide leadership on the footballing side of operations.

None of the United supporters ever mention giggs. I guess they don't think much of him managerial wise.

[Cesar Luis Merlo] Tata Martino has rejected an offer to be the coach of the Paraguayan national team; he will decide in the next few weeks whether to extend with Atlanta United

PLS stay tata

The pressure should be on Klopp to win this year
Meh, only if they flop & fall to midtable which I don't think will happen. Klopp plays great football.

It's shocking how bad & poor United play under the dotard. I'm dumbstruck at how bad they play. In my years of watching football, I've never seen a regression like this from a manager with the trophies he has.

He should never ever get another big club to manage. Any executive group that hires him next is an absolute moron.

Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi if you spending all that money, play great football, score a high rate of goals, etc... you gotta expect at least a trophy, if not now when?
When you spend the kind of money Pool did of course but winning a title takes a lot of things not just buying players. It also takes a bit of luck too.

If you’re not able to win a league, CL, or EL, then fishing decently in the table & playing good ball is important.

United have spent tons of dough before & since the dotard’s arrival but still look utterly directionless.

Barca are in the same boat too to a certain degree. The only reason there is any modicum of success is bcs the team has the Goat.

Julia seems to be a footy fan
3F956AFE00000578-4442970-image-a-11_1493111356322.jpg

We're a lock to win the EPL next season papi

And no, I'm not betting my screenname on it.
On paper? Yeah. Still shocked Mike Mike & Klopp got john henry to let go of his tight *** hand off his purse. They worked really really well in buying solid players.

Honestly, proly over the last several yrs, some of the Best Buy’s I’ve seen any team made. Perhaps second behind Madrid.

Now Klopp & Pool have to deliver. You guys did well against the top teams but had trouble with lesser teams. That needs to stop.

City went on their run last yr in part due to putting away lesser teams & amassed a bunch of wins that way. Pool need to do the same thing too.

Last edited:
I'm intrigued at how things are gonna play out for mustard teeth now that there's finally some expectations

Heading into year 4 without any silverware to show and with all that money spent, you'd assume that the pressure would be on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom