⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
spurs are either going to take 40-60 for Toby, lose him for free, or the extend him and his release clause goes to 25 mill, I don't see what the hold up is.
They apparently wanna use the deal as an opportunity to demand Martial be sold to them in return and the club isn't having it so they're being extra difficult

do yall really think mou would take young pulisic the gawd over willian?

everton about to overpay for digne
giphy.gif

get em all out of here
take denis suarez, gomes, paco, mina, vermalean with you
i want to keep rafinha, marlon santos, and munir on the squad this season

"I know there are a lot of rumours going around but I'm very happy in Munich. I want to do everything in my power to win the Champions League with Bayern Munich. That's my dream because I'm very happy here,"

would be a great pick up if true and a huge loss for valencia
this dude will disrupt your whole midfield

Last edited:
Even though it was pretty much a reserve match in the 2nd half, watching that PSG winner live in the stadium was so sweet.

Simeone is hardcore i don't think he sat down at all during the match, he standing was on the touchline the whole time.

Barca really finding buyers for just about all of their deadwood,what are these teams doing :smh:

Seems they get lucky as hell in the market

Made a profit on Paulinho, the deal everyone thought would be Barca’s doomb

Lucked out that Chelsea didn’t accept their final Willian bid before turning to Malcolm as he was arriving at Roma

And now these teams jumping at their dead weight. I’m going to be tight after we took an L on Illaramendi when I see Barca flip Gomes :lol:

Even though it was pretty much a reserve match in the 2nd half, watching that PSG winner live in the stadium was so sweet.

Simeone is hardcore i don't think he sat down at all during the match, he standing was on the touchline the whole time.
Wait you were there? Pretty good game. Crazy that Atleti playing the youngins' overcame the 2-nil deficeit only to lose in the last min. The Atleti players looked devastated afterwards.

Wait you were there? Pretty good game. Crazy that Atleti playing the youngins' overcame the 2-nil deficeit only to lose in the last min. The Atleti players looked devastated afterwards.

Yup, was at the Arsenal v PSG game last Saturday as well.

The PSG kid Nkunku played well in the both matches.

So not only did Barca get fleeced on the Semedo deal where they had to pay Benfica dough for the amount of games he played (which resulted in him not playing as much as he should have so the club wouldn't have to pay the bonus), they're also getting fleeced on Dembele's deal. Here's the run down.

bart & pep segura gotta to go... Abi might do well but he answers to segura... They also need to cut ties with ariedo braida, the former Milan exec whose advising the club. He's the idiot that's pushing rabiot...
Some strange deals made by your board. Why in the world would you tie financial incentives to league appearances? Got really lucky he was injured/Madrid had a terrible domestic campaign.. Wonder about that Coutinho deal now

Seems they get lucky as hell in the market

Made a profit on Paulinho, the deal everyone thought would be Barca’s doomb

Lucked out that Chelsea didn’t accept their final Willian bid before turning to Malcolm as he was arriving at Roma

And now these teams jumping at their dead weight. I’m going to be tight after we took an L on Illaramendi when I see Barca flip Gomes :lol:
illara a much better player too

FOH, Rambo ain't going anyway!

Valencia just signed Kondogbia, Tottenham will not pay that price that Valencia will ask for.
Spurs can go **** off. Kondogbia did well with Valencia last season, I think he'll have another good season with them. Valencia needs to sign Guedes. No reason for him to be there on the bench behind Mbappe, Cavani, Neymar, ADM, Draxler...

is that the actual inter 3rd kit....woooo that is fire

Bale out? eh its so hard to keep up with the rumors these days. Doubt this is true but between Wilian and Rabiot and Malcom and all this he is going here no here no hes back no hes out....don't even care anymore :lol:

Gomes out for 2 months after that knock he picked up in the ICC, he's going nowhere :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Bale byke to Spurs?! :nerd:

probably fake news

faker than Cardi B's boobies
Bale is now the man of RM

Bale byke to Spurs?! :nerd:

probably fake news

110% false.
Imagine Daniel Levy spending $100m on an injury prone player whose wages would crush our wage structure unless he's willing to take a huge paycut.
Our main priority needs to be a midfielder that kind of fits in Dembele's role. Preferably a young player like Tanguy Ndombele.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom