⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lflurn50hwc11.jpg

transfers so far

No idea why Mou continues to talk out the side of his mouth, being so grumpy such an *** hole. Are you trying to get people to hate you? Are you trying to get sacked in god damn pre season? Just shut up dude.

minus whale keep going. He knows his times is almost up

You think Kovacic gonna leave or nah

Not sure but hope wherever he plays next season he can get consistent burn. Think that early season injury he picked up last year threw off an important time for him. He was fresh off a great preseason and performance in the Super Cup against Barca then his momentum got derailed.

RM’s window has been so boring that even the rumors these “journalists” are trying to make up are worse than the typical trash.

RM’s window has been so boring that even the rumors these “journalists” are trying to make up are worse than the typical trash.
yall signed 2 top brazilian prospects
your team is stacked...there isn't much out there for yall that would make a lot of sense

RM just needs a better striker than Benz lol
Problem is that there isn't a lot on the market for a reasonable price

Assuming Benz stays this season, I think he will score more goals, but it won't be a great output. I would think 10-12 goals this season.
Hope de Tomas or Mayoral is ready to be the backup :lol:

minus whale keep going. He knows his times is almost up

I don’t think he thinks “his time is up”...

I think he thinks he still has the clout to play these mind games with the media, fans, and players - when he doesn’t. For gods sake it’s pre season, he could have played these games before but not now when he’s on the hot seat. Jorge Mendes needs to slap the **** our of Mou and bring him back to reality.

Giovanni Simeone looks a lot like his pops. He bagged 14 goals & 5 dimes last campaign for Fiorentina. Rumor is Cholo had Atleti put in a transfer bid for Jr.

Edit - watching the Spurs vs Barca game again before deleting it off my screen, I noticed a lot of the guys on the team seemed to have taken to Malcom. Also seen it in Barca’s vids on YouTube. Man I hope this rabiot thing is behind now & the team makes some sensible transfer buys.
simeone.jpg

Last edited:
Sanches*

And no you’re not the only one who feels that way, alt of people feel that way. He’s had a good preseason, it’s difficult for a young Portuguese dude, a black one at that, to go and placed in central Germany at 18, get no playing time, then be loaned to bums.

He’s still got a future, I just don’t think Bayern is the place for him. Portuguese dudes in Germany doesn’t work

Always felt that he left Portugal too soon. But I think he can still bounce back, I hope so. Dude needs a good loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom