⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Positive contacts in the day between # Juve and # Milan :
- Evaluation # Bonucci € 40m
- Evaluation # Caldara € 40m
- # Higuain on loan (€ 18m) with right of redemption (€ 36m)

Now the meeting between # Leonardo and his brother of Higuain. With the ok of the Pipita, @ GoalItalia closes

Could Raheem eventually sue for defamation? There's a legit media campaign against him aimed at character assasination :smh:

Great to hear :pimp:, now time to move on to younger alternatives...

Inter's been lowkey having a great summer

**** that

The freshly promoted sides have been doing work in the market

Raheem just can’t get a break

They crucifying Pogba the same way... Rat bastards...

It's a shame Pogba didn't get his hair fly liked he wanted bcs he didn't want the criticism. Let this dude flourish the way he wants. He don't get into no trouble & all he's doing is having a good time. The Manchester Evening Standard is reporting Pogba is looking for a way out ASAP. Eff Hazard, please please please please please please please come to Camp Nou Paul... Flourish wearing the Blaugrana strip mane....

Wwe presenting real with their belt
9305D0E1-7984-4E9B-9F26-E8856929FC27.jpeg

Hiring steve walsh was an unmitigated disaster. Never understood why everyone touted his transfer buys when he got the Everton gig. I thought he made absolutely terrible buys & got a solid coach in Koeman fires bcs of it.

Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi you really believing the Manchester Evening News?
No of course not but I’d like to believe he can’t be happy after tasting World Cup victory & coming back to eating gruel. The prospect of not only playing for the dotard but also having to deal with the rat bastard has to be absolutely depressing especially since the dotard is in rare form already. I think all of us regulars in here can say we wouldn’t want to go back to that BS after having the summer of your life.

Last edited:
Dortmund def would've been a better move if he was gonna end up in Germany like he has

Real's options up top are looking dry AF

free kovacic
good player that can do anything you ask of him in midfield.
he needs more minutes.

if you're a top club, do you want players that don't want to be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom