⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was all good just a year ago...

Where does Everton get all this money? Dudes spend like crazy every summer it feels like

Witsel passed his Dortmund medical

What happens to Weigl now?

Iranian billionaire Farhad Moshiri (1.71 billion USD) bought a 49.9% stake in Everton back in 2016. Although not as bad as steve walsh’s transfer buys, I don’t think much of Everton’s spending this window.

I dont know but isnt a 1.71 Billion net worth kind of small for a football club owner spending that much

If true, I'm glad Kante is getting paid. Will be interesting to see how Sarri will play Jorginho & Kante. This vid offers some insight. Lord, if Kante presses higher up the pitch with Jorginho in the back, teams will be losing the ball alot.

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I didn’t think Juve would go with Mandzukic or Ronnie as striker. Thought both would play at the wing. Guess this gives Bernardeschi a chance to fight for a starting spot now.

Juve will be using Ronaldo as a central striker

While Costa, Cuadrado and bernardeschi will play wide

Dybala will still being playing centrally as well, and will be used as a wing if and when Cuadrado gets injured

The man U rondo vid is worthless its one touch rondo...it never goes really well.
Wilian saga...just end

Juve may need another forward honestly. I feel like he played best when he had Benz to hold up play and link up with. I don't know who right now fills that roll on juve maybe Mandzukic but couldn't hurt to have some one else to run up top. Or they could just run ronnie as a true 9 and see how it goes

Mandzukic has excelled when he works with a strike partner. He's willing to do all the dirty work & is an underrated passer.

I hope they take him, but I can't believe a top tier club like United are seriously considering Mina to help solve their defensive problems.

One of the better linked Barca itk's,Gerard Romero, says that there's nothing to the Mina to United links

Seems like his agent or the club are tryna drum up as much 'interest' as they can to squeeze as much as they can from the likes of Everton/Lyon or whoever he ends up with

The club is seemingly gonna end up with Maguire or Toby at this point,although Leicester keep insisting the former is staying

There should be no question that Alderweireld should be the purchase to make. Maguire is going to be another Phil Jones without the ugly facial expressions. He'll have moments of brilliance but will be subpar most of the time. Maguire is fine right where he is.

Mandzukic has excelled when he works with a strike partner. He's willing to do all the dirty work & is an underrated passer.

I hope they take him, but I can't believe a top tier club like United are seriously considering Mina to help solve their defensive problems.

Mandzukic is just a beast.

Yeah!!!

Give Kante his money

Hazard expects to make more than 300 k a week if he accepts the new contract

Yeah!!!

Give Kante his money

Hazard expects to make more than 300 k a week if he accepts the new contract
Despite trophies/titles won, I know there has been a lot of managerial upheaval during Hazard's time. He should really stay because I think he will thrive under Sarri. his game & abilities are tailor made for his tactics (as are Kante's). Morata should stay too. Sarri made Mertens looks like a world class central striker in Serie A no less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom