⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't bad tho. It's for non-cable subscribers who want to watch games on IPTV

$80 for annual plan is the best option if non-cable subscribers don't want to watch on illegal streaming sites

$3 for individual match definitely rips off :sick:
$10 for monthly subscription rips off as well (only 10 or 11 months total of CL/Europa)

I got all the channels... I got the whole spectrum of "international" channels just for football. :lol: Arabic, Brazilian, Chinese, Filipino (& other South East Asian channels), French, German, Greek, Israeli, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, & the full gamut of Spanish speaking channels...

That Turner news is just going to push people to illegal streaming

Also I know Univision got the rights to the CL and Europa, not sure how they gonna show the games but I would think they would make the games more accessible compared to Turner

been thinking about fubo.tv do you get all the leagues on there?
yeah there's the 10$ service then the 40$ service
10 will get you Spain Italian and French
40 will get you all the big leagies and a good amount of regular cable channels

the best thing is the dvr. I dvr all the big matches and watch them throughout the week. Streams look good to all devices

Last edited:

So I guess that leaves World Cup Giroud as the odd man out? Seems he also wants Morata to stay

Juve's playing chess :sick:

Bruh im so in for inter this year. That third jersey is supper dope and if they land my boy Sime Vrsaljko...kit will be copped

Radja and Vidal and Vrsaljko its lit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom