⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems as though he's been briefed that he'll get a player(s?) and also instructed to chill with the hysterics :lol:

Despite trophies/titles won, I know there has been a lot of managerial upheaval during Hazard's time. He should really stay because I think he will thrive under Sarri. his game & abilities are tailor made for his tactics (as are Kante's). Morata should stay too. Sarri made Mertens looks like a world class central striker in Serie A no less.

It's no secret that Eden is my favorite player. Of course, I want him to stay

For Morata, I believe in second chances. I want to see what can Morata do under the attacking mindset coach

Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa announced before the European champions of U-19 football that he will honor them with the Order of Merit, thanking them "on behalf of all the Portuguese".

:lol: @ the dabbing picture they chose

^

Word

I enjoy watching U-19 & U-23 tournaments especially football and cricket

It's difficult to catch their games when they play in a different continent

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I see that the spirit of Arsene Wenger is alive and well at the Emirates

Do you still think Marcelo Gallardo won't leave RP for a European job?

He's been at River Plate for four years and has been extremely successful, winning a Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, and a couple Copa Argentinas. The only trophy that's eluded him has been the league (Boca Juniors has dominated Primera Division as of late). He genuinely loves the club and has never shown any real desire to leave. I think that if he does leave, however, it will be to coach the Argentine NT.

He's been at River Plate for four years and has been extremely successful, winning a Copa Libertadores, Copa Sudamericana, and a couple Copa Argentinas. The only trophy that's eluded him has been the league (Boca Juniors has dominated Primera Division as of late). He genuinely loves the club and has never shown any real desire to leave. I think that if he does leave, however, it will be to coach the Argentine NT.
I'd love to see him get a shot at a nice European gig.

I'd love to see him get a shot at a nice European gig.

I'm sure he's received plenty of offers, but you have to understand that River Plate is a massive club in Argentina and South America. They not only claim about 40% of Argentina as supporters, but also have many fans across the continent as well. The reason I point this out is because if he were to leave River for a club like Espanyol or Southampton, it would probably feel like a downgrade. The right offer (big club) would have to come in to tempt him to leave.

What genius at Turner thought it'd be a good idea to charge viewers for Europa matches? :rofl:

So thankfully not having to deal with greedy US media bs

The price to just watch both tourney's is as much as some cable plans. Sh*t is ridiculous :smh:

Are you surprised? This is how these conglomerates are fighting cord cutters. I'm actually about to have a talk with my roommate about this because cord cutting isn't saving us money anymore.

Are you surprised? This is how these conglomerates are fighting cord cutters. I'm actually about to have a talk with my roommate about this because cord cutting isn't saving us money anymore.

Not at all. I'm the same boat as you fam, I'm gonna have to possibly shell out bread for this since I am cord cutter as well

If you want a low def stream that's 3 minutes behind the actual game, sure.
Either that or a bar

Better than paying to watch a competition that's been widely accessible around the world forever :sick:

These cable conglomorates are gonna set American interest in soccer years back

Either that or a bar

Better than paying to watch a competition that's been widely accessible around the world forever :sick:

These cable conglomorates are gonna set American interest in soccer years back

heavens forbid they'd do anything to build interest even after acquiring the 2026 WC :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom