⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude is nice for sure. Someone in here was talking about him before and I thought he was that dude that kinda looks like ozil with dreads this whole time :lol:

This is first pre season game I’ve been able to watch , guendouzi looks good so far :pimp:

Yeah, I got curious about Luiz regen, Guendouzi

Good pickup tho

Barkley has been a ghost
Morata's head isn't in the game

474D1646-88BD-48D8-8D2B-D2C33356F22A.png

De lo mío !!!!!

“With the way the team are playing, being on the left wing is very good because you get to drive at the defenders one against one or cut inside and combine. You just play with a free mind and play how you can play, but also off the ball we press to try and win the ball high up the pitch, so we defend from the halfway line and obviously attack from there. I like playing under him.”

Hudson-Odoi getting a well deserved standing ovation as he's being substituted

Apparently this will be our third kit
Messy graphic of what appears to be a map of north London but I like the colors. Better than the god awful home kit tbh.
wy2ZNyNqbu7iBTnRuWWmFMC4VtwlSt6ZZaFjbfjs8n8.jpg

HTB2dKC.jpg

Ozil playing full game

Cech and Mustafi too

Curious to see Bulka in PK shootout

Funny thing is the fa actually think southgate accomplished something on his own merit. He & his 3 lions were gifted their run bcs the powerhouse teams faltered early...

I understand Luka wanting to join his Croats after accomplishing everything here, but nah. You’re staying famb.

I’m literally watching the MLS all star game for the first time ever and they’re talking to the Goal Keeper in live action, kinda dope.

Can’t believe they’re playing on turf tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom