⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutout to Tata immediately subbing out Josef after he scored in this all star game lol do not need him risking injury in this exhibition

Whatever produces better players for the country I’m for it

If Batshuayi leaves we would be short oh strikers and Sarri just told him he’s gonna be needed

What’s up with these footballers wearing sports bras now? Saw Messi with one and I was like “wth”..

Some new tech?

Wondered the same tbh. See them a lot in training videos
I believe the bras have built in sensors and need to be tight to get your hear rate.

the tech in sports is mindblowing at the top level. They take your hear rate and know if you are "fit". No more like "coach im good im in 90 min shape let me start" like nope "the science says you arent' quite at full capacity yet"

I'll never understand how Italian clubs have no problem swapping and selling players to each other yet demand the world from foreign clubs for them >D

Higuain was talking about being hyped about reuniting with Ron just a few weeks ago :lol:

What’s up with these footballers wearing sports bras now? Saw Messi with one and I was like “wth”..

Some new tech?

Wondered the same tbh. See them a lot in training videos

I believe the bras have built in sensors and need to be tight to get your hear rate.

the tech in sports is mindblowing at the top level. They take your hear rate and know if you are "fit". No more like "coach im good im in 90 min shape let me start" like nope "the science says you arent' quite at full capacity yet"

The one big brand name among those "bras" is SportStats. Wearable tech that provides distance ran, acceleration rate, metabolic load distance, heat map, & a slew of other data. The tech has been in existence & in use for years.

i always wondered why they couldn't make those hear rate monitors a full tank top instead of the bra thing

I agree, it has to feel a little weird having it on... Full tank top would feel more natural IMO.

gomes statistics must look terrible... :lol:
the only reason i can think is that a full tank might make the shirt shift and cause some inaccuracy
gomes probably slower than our gk

Sounds like Barca has signed 19 yr Senegalese RB Moussa Wague who had a terrific world cup... Will most likely play for the B team though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom