⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If y'all have Verizon....

Picard-Wtf.jpg

Yo wtf

Abidal also called the Pogba rumors fake news

Said papers used the fact that they were both in the states to create a story.

Funny enough,Pogs has been in Hawaii on vacation this week while Barca were in Texas,the story timing didn't even make sense

Silly season writers are lazy AF :lol:

Real talk though, it would be one hell of a haul if Inter conclude the summer window after adding Lautaro Martinez, Nainggolan, Luka Modric, Stefan de Vrij, and Sime Vrsaljko. They might even be able to give Juve a run for their money.

A Modric home kit would be copped with a quickness if it went down.

Feels like Ron has energized the league a bit and clubs in Italy are all feeling more ambitous as a result

I doubt a year ago that Inter would've even entertained the thought of going after Modric given how unrealistic it would've seemed :lol:

England really went all out in celebrating that semi appearance :lol:,I remember even a London metro station got renamed after Southgate right after

Weird that they're circulating the Kane 5 in Wales though...

based off the moves the majority of italian teams are making, its probably going to be the most entertaining league for the next year or two, stinks that i wont be able to see it unless bein and comcast come to an agreement

A Modric home kit would be copped with a quickness if it went down.

Feels like Ron has energized the league a bit and clubs in Italy are all feeling more ambitous as a result

I doubt a year ago that Inter would've even entertained the thought of going after Modric given how unrealistic it would've seemed :lol:

A year or two ago, I remember seeing articles about Inter's new Chinese ownership and how they would start making big signings to get back to the top. I guess we're finally starting to see that come into fruition.

200 mill off two 33 year olds :emoji_thinking:
Still don't think he goes, while you lose the quality its better move on early than late

If inter can find a Candrava replacement they'll be a lock in for first along side Juve.

Like trey said, a lot of great signings for them so far.

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T ya heard any talks of Pool leaving New Balance next season?

How FRESH would this be :sick::pimp:

I haven’t heard much about the NB deal. I would love it if we went back to Adidas. We’ll see though, Liverpool is owned by Fenway Sports Group and NB is a Boston-based company so the club might be leaning toward extending the deal.

Speaking of strikers and Real...

Seems as though it's become exceedingly rare that a star player manages to actually force a move out of a big club regardless of what they or their agents say

There's been a bunch of examples of stars being unhappy somewhere and their clubs responding pretty much with 'tough luck,you're under contract' this summer :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom