⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about Pogba is the dotard will be fired. The question is when. As a top their player, who wants to wait for another manager to build his project? Who wants to wait for that? Who even knows if United’s next manager is going to be the right one?

The thing about Pogba is the dotard will be fired. The question is when. As a top their player, who wants to wait for another manager to build his project? Who wants to wait for that? Who even knows if United’s next manager is going to be the right one?

You're praying on this one huh...:rofl:. I'm not even mad at you, I love Pogba, if he leaves, I'll be beyond salty. I just copped the 18/19 authentic Pogba for the season too.

You're praying on this one huh...:rofl:. I'm not even mad at you, I love Pogba, if he leaves, I'll be beyond salty. I just copped the 18/19 authentic Pogba for the season too.
I’ve always loved Pogba, the moment I saw him years ago at Juve... was that ‘12 or ‘13? If it weren’t for the dotard, he should stay but that manager has set the club back yrs. it’s not worth it for him to stay at this point. He belongs at a club like Barca that will let him play the way he should. He can also be free to be himself with his social media & hair the way it should be. He’s not out causing trouble or getting into trouble. He’s having fun with his family & team mates. He shouldn’t be criticized for that. I understand he was chasing the check, can’t blame him but coming to United playing for the dotard was the worse mistake of his life.

Cmon fam.. like the managerial role at any top club is guaranteed. Your club alone has moved on managers after a winning campaign.
Pogba cant leave united yet.. would be a stain on his career.

Chelsea fans, what's the latest on Charly Musonda and Zouma? I think it's time for both of them to leave the club
I think Zouma’s time is up. That injury really killed his momentum and we’ve seen a complete switch in philosophy. Which is a shame because he’s disruptive and was a physical force.

Musonda is on thin ice. Hasn’t been good at Celtic so far, but he has a new loan chance and if he can show something I think he can be a rotational player. Sarri is the man who makes the most of what he has so he has until January to make his case. It’s not likely though and he tends to lash out very quickly and might’ve burned his bridges already.

Last edited:
pogba has the barca dna :lol:
6256da667640b335be9880c36cf27d77_crop_exact.jpg

Cmon fam.. like the managerial role at any top club is guaranteed. Your club alone has moved on managers after a winning campaign.
Pogba cant leave united yet.. would be a stain on his career.
Once the dotard is fried, whose coming to OT? All the really good managers have moved into new clubs. Cholo ain’t an option. He’s too invested in the roster to leave now, plus tactically a little too similar to the dotard. Allegri ain’t leaving Juve any time soon now that Ronnie is in Turin. Poch ain’t leaving. Either Levy is going to hold him hostage or his sense of honor will prevent him from going to a rival Prem club like he talked about when he said he shouldn’t be considered for the Barca job (he coached Espanol).

United is screwed for at least a couple of years... Hiring that bastard was the wrong move in so many ways but ya’ll thought it was going to bring short term success...

As far as big names go, the only option I could see is Zizou but there would have to be a invenstment in new players to fit the type of ball he would want to play. If they could convince him to come, get rid of that other MFer... In fact he should literally be tossed out... I’m not sure chasing a big name is the way to go.

Last edited:
Damn gonna miss the first half most likely. Want to see how torreira looks hopefully he plays the whole game but I doubt since it’s his first game back

Got dayum! Pool destroyed Carlo’s Napoli 5-nil. Even Moreno scored a goal today. Pool is itchin’ for the campaign to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom