⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
516A1908-390B-4772-BFDE-4BF35B9CDAE0.jpeg

This has to be a joke....

Bayern, PSG, Real Madrid, and City all ahead of Juventus..... :lol:

United ahead of Spurs.... :lol: Atletico & Liverpool being straight up disrespected.

I don’t bet often but I might place a couple here. For those of you who bet, this must look appetizing.

If my odds could be placed in order - if this was COUPE’s show... I’d go

1) Barca
2) Juve
3) PSG
4) Atletico
5) Liverpool
6) RM
7) City
8 Bayern
9) Spuds
10) United
11) Porto
12) Wolves

Hope Germany never win anything again. How ignorance can you be to say no one can talk about racism when you never have to deal with racism. And Neuer comment was pretty much similar to the crap Tim Howard was saying a while back.

I don't buy kits, haven't since 2012, but I'd cop a Ronaldo Juventus Zebra white kit (posted above )with the quickness. Juve/Adidas need to bring those back :pimp:

Wonder how RM’s Spanish movement turns out. I’m personally ok with a transition year or 2 to rebuild after the threepeat and focus more on La Liga.

I think as long as our future has Mbappe in it we’ll return to the top. Seems like the plan is to just save the galactico bag for him. Next season could feature sort of a behind the scenes battle for who captures Flo’s fancy for Ronaldo’s keys to Madrid, him or Neymar.

Although it’ll be weird if Neymar is never a galactico, I hope it’s Mbappe. And once Messi is over the hill it’ll be time for our next era to take over. And plugging in gaps like maybe needing one LB and a CB shouldn’t be difficult.

I’m probably the only one who was watching the Derby/Reading match... but what a crazy winner :pimp:

Mason Mount scored in his debut also :pimp:

i guess it's official...
"pending medical"
*waits for roma to put their bid in*

everton paid more for digne

Last edited:
i almost feel bad for Verde Shuttles Verde Shuttles how much he's been waiting for a striker this whole silly season :lol:
i just know how dumb and frustrated everybody is going to feel if were playing good football, keeping possession, not being able to score and thus losing points. I think its doing the team a disservice and potentially wasting an entire season.

You can't outright replace Ronaldo, everybody will get more shots so that will make up of some it, but to put your major goal scoring load on the backs of a washed Benzema & often injured Bale seems rather hubris & simply dumb.

You can't outright replace Ronaldo, everybody will get more shots so that will make up of some it, but to put your major goal scoring load on the backs of a washed Benzema & often injured Bale seems rather hubris & simply dumb.
Just play the CL music for Benz in beginning of La Liga matches and he will score 20 goals by the end of the season :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom