⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool really beat Napoli 5-0......I don't know if I can stand another season of Pool stunting

The crazy part is that it looked quite easy. Dudes were out there just having fun. They let the foot off the gas, **** could have gotten real ugly.

PRIME PRIME whatchu know about this Prime, saw this gem in my dads closet. (1996 pre match jacket for those wondering btw)

E6A1CD76-4654-4C37-A4D2-41AD1025737D.jpeg
B3E7374A-4773-4BF4-8B0C-ACB886D17EC9.jpeg

ImpossibleDismalCottontail-max-1mb.gif

Your dad a real one

Through two matches the football looks real nice so far
Asensio, Ceballos, Llorente, Vinicius & Regulion all playing really well

Didn’t catch the match but glad to hear this. Saw the goals though. Vinicius with an assist and getting the dominos falling for Asensio’s second.

ImpossibleDismalCottontail-max-1mb.gif

Your dad a real one

Yea and he copped the jacket, two of the same cup winning kits (coupe de France was a big deal for a 20 year old club like PSG IN 1996) - he did so before 20 years before the Arab money came in. True footy fan.

Buts he’s not a PSG fan tho, he has Marseille and Lyon kits from the 90’s, he just loved representing French football during a time they were overlooked. That why he was so happy when France won in 98.

He and I (I probably got this from him) are Porto fans first but footy fans too. We don’t hate any clubs outside of Benfica and Sporting

Last edited:
This the back 4 I wanna see the most this season. Also midfield 3 of Fernandinho, Foden and Bernardo is interesting I like it. Bernardo looked good operating in the middleman the time he played in preseason

18 year old riqui puig is a gem
kid looks like he still needs to hit puberty but handled himself very well against milan yesterday

"Riqui is spectacular," Gattuso said at his postmatch news conference. "Even though they [Barca] have players that look like kids, the way they handle the ball amazes me. It's the beauty of football. It's like poetry.

"I heard about him a while ago, and about some of the other kids at the club. It's the kind of thing you can't really copy and paste. It's something that takes years to do. It's how they feel the game.

"So it's a beautiful thing, but a very tough thing for others to copy. They don't play with a tactical model, it's more of a common idea. Needless to say, I am very jealous of the Barca school."

Daniele Massaro, who scored two goals for Milan when they beat Barca in the 1994 European Cup final, asked for his shirt after the game and compared him to Andres Iniesta.

Stones and Laporte the future. Foden, Silva and Mahrez not.

It's still
Ederson
Walker-Otamanendi-Kompany-Mendy
Fernandinho
Sterling-KDB-Silva-Sane
Aguero

To me 4141. Maybe Stones/Laporte in favor of Kompany and Bernardo and David switching. Mahrez was bought strictly for depth and Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom