⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this team is still a work in progress under Sarri, but we aren't even in the same ballpark as City right now

it's always going to have to take an adjustment period to get used to the manager.
especially the whole philosophy change under sarri.
city are already programmed to their style of play. it's in their nature now.

For the NT Draft league, it only allows up to 16 players. If you are interested, make sure it's something you really want to do and will stick with. The draft itself will be on August 9th at 10pm ET
I will also create a non-draft league, like usual. I'll see if I can make a second draft league, if possible, so that enough people can play

Join the game here: https://draft.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in or registered click on 'Start' and then 'Join a league'. You can then enter the league code 61080-17167 to join the league.

Codes for Non-draft League. There is the classic and Head-to-head, join both
https://Fantasy.premierleague.com
Classic: 774231-172893
Head-to-Head: 774231-172916
ny-red-bulls.jpg

:nerd: Mina to Everton for €32m? Yeesh... songs understand how anyone that wanted him play can say he was ready to step up to play in Europe. Good luck to him though bcs he seems like a good dude.

Flourish young man...

Talk about club legend... Sad to see this club fall so low.

paulinho living his best life

paulinho 2.0

arthur should take the #6 from denis suarez trash self. it's only right
32 million for yerry is great business when we paid 9 million in january. (he did cost us the undefeated season though)
who's abi's last signing gonna be? :nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

Last edited:
Seeing talk of Asensio as a false 9. Hoping this is the season he breaks out from a young player with potential to a bonafide star

asensio at false 9 is great news to hear. no way hes talented enough to play that position at madrid
yall are better off with benz and bale up top tbh

and united won't let pogba leave but the fact his agent is talking with other clubs show his intentions

In reality, Raiola should've worked on a Pogba transfer right after the last campaign ended. It would've given United time to find a replacement (even though they had Fred already).

I'd really love to see Pogba in blaugrana strip but I'll be surprised if it happens. The only thing I could see a move triggered is if Pogba tells United he flat out will not play for them (the dotard). And honestly, United are stupid if they let him go. They need to fire the bastard manager & bring in someone that will get the best out of the likes of him, Martial, Rashford, & the like.

Pizza boy can talk all he wants,he's got no leverage rn with his client under contract for the next 3 seasons with a club option for an extra year. We've heard these rumors since January

If it did come down to it,Pogs > Mou and I'm sure the club would see it that way too...

Buying Bayerns deadwood is never the move...

Gotta be a case of trying to pressure Spurs to get the deal over the finish line

lmao at gomes to west ham
i said in previous seasons "he deserves to be at west ham" as an insult

now here we are. what a huge waste of time, effort, and money.
never forget gomes was played before dembele against roma last season

Spoke it into existence word to Lavar :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom