⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same but I understand the board staying put and it’s going to give Asensio and Vinicius more match time.

I know it was just a half of a preseason match but Asensio looks primed to break out under Lopetegui.

Idk i feel the lack of reinforcements is going to hurt us, regardless of how much development we get out of VJr or Asensio. Unfortunately we’re not the kind of team that is big on Developmental seasons that will allow Julen 2-3years to get the machine well oiled with new talent. He has pressure to win La Liga this year and if youve seen how Barça and Atleti have beefed themselves up this offseason it begs the question, Should we/Can we do more?

Stones played the last 10 minutes as a DM yesterday I think it could work only as a double pivot but not a single pivot. Hes great on the ball for a center back but thats not the same level as what you'd need out of a CDM. I expect we will mostly see Fernadinho, then Gundogan as the main two CDMs. then Gomes or Douglas Luiz at CDM from time to time throughout the season. Would take an injury crisis to regularly see Stones at CDM

In other stuff despite Aguero getting two good goals Bernardo was the best player on the pitch yesterday

Last edited:
Out of all the Monaco players I wanted Silva at arsenal

This dude vida looks like a wood elf from Skyrim :lol:. Our defense is still trash so I’ll take whatever I guess

Took the day off on Sunday so I can watch us get washed by city :pimp: :pimp: I’m ready. No LB available either so AMN prob gonna play. I hope guendouzi gets some first team play this year he is one for the future for sure

Last edited:
fekir to chelsea is a good look for them
why isn't united looking at fekir?

Because we don’t need an AM/CF. We do need a RW though... know of any that may need a change of scenery after having a disappointing season? Maybe someone whose club just recently bought a young talent to play in the same position?

:nerd:

Fine you can have Willian.

Throw in CHO and you got a deal
DFFE6585-FEA3-48EA-9878-39293683F660.png

Because we don’t need an AM/CF. We do need a RW though... know of any that may need a change of scenery after having a disappointing season? Maybe someone whose club just recently bought a young talent to play in the same position?
:nerd:
Fekir can play up front on the right though. He would also add creativity which United seem to sorely lack. He's a phenomanal passer, hold up play is bananas, finishing is fire, crossing is firing, all that.

Having said that, it would be a severe waste for him to play under the dotard.

Last edited:
Was just about to say that he's played at RW before,he's really versatile up front

Now that would be something...

MD is a the Sun status though

Seems T boat is forcing his move through himself

What a ****show going on there,their owner is one of the worst

I’m disappointed in Kova. I’d understand more if he won his spot for Croatia but dude could barely crack their team behind no-names. And he’s taking his frustrations out on RM. The club now has a great track record in developing players, so what he didn’t get in match experience is in part offset by training in the world’s best midfield and club. And he also started important matches last season. Multiple Clasicos, knockout CL matches against PSG and Bayern. Dude’s injury set him back not RM.

On the flip side dude really seems to have no place in this team. Someone from the midfield has to go. And we all know Lopetegui will favor Ceballos. Llorente looks like he can take over Casemiro’s spot eventually. So he isn’t going anywhere either.

But in the end of the day the right offer has to come that both player and club agree with. And so far rumors are that he’s rejected Man U. And until that time comes you need to be a damn professional and stop blaming the club that had faith in you while you underwhelmed at Inter for holding you back.

Last edited:
I hate to break it but RM are nowhere near shambles. Regardless of who exits we literally have a stable of top prospects and are hundreds of millions of dollars in the green.

Flo is also much less reactionary now, as seen by the lack of big money moves. Lopetegui will be given a very fair chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom