⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I love me some Man U, no pause, I hate transfer rumors. Let's just play ball. Who ever leaves, leaves. Always new talent around the corner.

I hate how the brit press attack Pogba for his social media presence. It's not like he's getting into any kind of trouble be it on an all night bender or what not. Dude is literally just chilling with his brothers, team mates, or fellow footballers somewhere & he gets bashed to no end. They somehow correlate that to his on field production while that bastard manager escapes the criticism for how poorly he utilizes Pogba & the rest of the team. The press should be called out for those shenanigans. No one seems to come to Pogba's defense.

Meh, you never know.
you're right but are you willing to bet that you might find another pogba, when one hasn't even been spotted?
pogba is a generational talent

like xavi and iniesta barcelona is still trying to find that new talent around the corner

They racist
we already know what it is
same reason the "press" hates sterling but some clumsy big headed dummy like maguire gets all the praise
that passive agressive racism that we see everyday here in the states

Agreed,this struggle window has really proven the need :lol:

It would definitely be an interesting dynamic with Mou though...

I keep forgetting that other leagues didn't mistakenly move their deadline day from the 31st

FWIWW

Last edited:
i don't think even pep can turn stones in to a proper pivot

late push for the balon d' or

This SOB has so much in common with the deplorable in chief with his outright lies & fact bending...

Last edited:
I keep forgetting that other leagues didn't mistakenly move their deadline day from the 31st

FWIWW

Would have been cool with getting him on a free but still gotta be happy with getting Courtois for only 35 coming off winning keeper of the WC. Wouldn’t mind if it eventually works out the he’s our league keeper and Navas our cup one.

Courtois might not be DDG, but I’m fine with getting him on a bargain fee. I just look at it as more money now to invest in youth and the Mbappe/Galactico fund.

I know we’ve just played 2 preseason games but I’m hype for this season. Think we’re gunna play some really attractive football, and that Lopetegui with our mostly Spanish youth movement is a perfect match to usher in a new era.

I know we’ve just played 2 preseason games but I’m hype for this season. Think we’re gunna play some really attractive football, and that Lopetegui with our mostly Spanish youth movement is a perfect match to usher in a new era.

I just wish we had a striker that can change the game when Benz is having a bad day. Borjita ain’t it.

I just wish we had a striker that can change the game when Benz is having a bad day. Borjita ain’t it.

Same but I understand the board staying put and it’s going to give Asensio and Vinicius more match time.

I know it was just a half of a preseason match but Asensio looks primed to break out under Lopetegui.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom