⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fekir can play up front on the right though. He would also add creativity which United seem to sorely lack. He's a phenomanal passer, hold up play is bananas, finishing is fire, crossing is firing, all that.

Having said that, it would be a severe waste for him to play under the dotard.

He’s played as a RW nine times according to transfermarkt. I’d rather get an actual RW than buy an AM that can do a job as a RW, see Juan Mata. Good lil player from what I’ve seen, just not what we need.

Sidebar: I miss traditional chalk on the boots wingers, they’re damn near extinct.

The sad thing about this article is the powers that be haven't even begun addressing what's ailing US soccer at it's core at least on the men's side. A big part of the problem is the power structure in place has various parties that want to control the money & have no plans to fix the program(s) in place.

It's amazing watching the girl's/women's side. They operate with a lot less money & do far better internationally than the mens side. And it's been like that for decades. The men's side can't get out of the way of themselves.

He’s played as a RW nine times according to transfermarkt. I’d rather get an actual RW than buy an AM that can do a job as a RW, see Juan Mata. Good lil player from what I’ve seen, just not what we need.

Sidebar: I miss traditional chalk on the boots wingers, they’re damn near extinct.

In the youth ranks, he was a primarily a striker & also played both wings. His movement off the ball is excellent too. Having watched him play over the course of 3 yrs or so, I can say he can comfortably play a variety of positions & excel at them. One of the things I love about him is that he doesn't need extra touches to do what he wants with the ball or figure out what he wants to do. He just does it with natural instinct. I got the same excitement watching Fekir first play just like I did when I first watched Isco at Malaga all those hrs ago & Pogba when he made his debut at Juve. But I can't stress enough, it would be a waste of his talent to play for the dotard.

Last edited:
Courtois been wanting to leave for a minute so its time to let him walk.

Fekir at Chelsea would be an amazing get. Could slot him in several positions, might even overcome Hazard as our most important player offensively in due time.

:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

we finally have a bodyguard who will retaliate when ramos and casemiro kick messi

Adama Traore is such a one dimensional player... He offers nothing but someone who runs forward at break neck pace. Don't ask him to pass, don't expect him to track back, don't expect any hold up play... Just give him the ball & let him go forward...

I’m disappointed in Kova. I’d understand more if he won his spot for Croatia but dude could barely crack their team behind no-names. And he’s taking his frustrations out on RM. The club now has a great track record in developing players, so what he didn’t get in match experience is in part offset by training in the world’s best midfield and club. And he also started important matches last season. Multiple Clasicos, knockout CL matches against PSG and Bayern. Dude’s injury set him back not RM.

On the flip side dude really seems to have no place in this team. Someone from the midfield has to go. And we all know Lopetegui will favor Ceballos. Llorente looks like he can take over Casemiro’s spot eventually. So he isn’t going anywhere either.

But in the end of the day the right offer has to come that both player and club agree with. And so far rumors are that he’s rejected Man U. And until that time comes you need to be a damn professional and stop blaming the club that had faith in you while you underwhelmed at Inter for holding you back.

Would Ceballos really be favored over Kova?

Agreed that not starting for a WC final reaching squad probably has a lot to do with his desire to find greener pastures

Interested in seeing how this ends up because the only clubs likely able to pay what Real would be looking for are in the Prem and the window closes Wednesday.

Also it's never looked like Florentino would be one to cower to player demands,even Ron didn't always get what he wanted

Might be the first time I've heard of someone holding out to force a move away from Real though :lol:

i would take kova over ceballos
zizzou did...i wouldn't question his judgement with mfers

Kova & Ceballos aren't really in direct competition with each other, Ceballos is more of occupys Kroos's space, while Kova can play a deeper role or Modric's area

If Inter or Roma can afford it he should back to Italy

Barca trying 2K association mode trades

Would Ceballos really be favored over Kova?

Agreed that not starting for a WC final reaching squad probably has a lot to do with his desire to find greener pastures

Interested in seeing how this ends up because the only clubs likely able to pay what Real would be looking for are in the Prem and the window closes Wednesday.

Also it's never looked like Florentino would be one to cower to player demands,even Ron didn't always get what he wanted

Might be the first time I've heard of someone holding out to force a move away from Real though :lol:

I can see Ceballos getting preferential treatment since Lope has worked extensively with Spanish youth. Who knows what assurances will have to be made for Kova to stay though.

tenor.gif

Water is wet

Word :lol:

Chelsea fans on Twitter are not happy about Courtois situation

"We chose him over Cech"
"Goalkeeper coach got sacked because of **** Courtois"
"Kids? There's more than football? Courtois shagged KDB's girl"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom